My dull update thread

Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My dull update thread

Hi All,

I'll be updating my blog, as I have been doing, rather than posting updates in a thread such as this. I'll just post a bump here with the latest link and/or photos etc... when I do an update.

If you would like to comment or ask a question, please feel free to do so and I'll respond on this thread.

My blog link is also on my sig along with latest pics taken.

http://britishexpats.com/blogs/Alfresco/

If you're not remotely interested in my life, then please move along.

See you by the pool!

Cheers

Alf
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:39 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alfresco's Blog Update

I have just read the blog, seeing as you can't be bothered to post an update on here.
Pah! It's not like you're busy or anything

P.S - Glad it's all gone smoothly
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Great Blog and the pictures are brill
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I have just read the blog, seeing as you can't be bothered to post an update on here.
Pah! It's not like you're busy or anything

P.S - Glad it's all gone smoothly

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Great Blog and the pictures are brill
Thanks. Replied to your PM about the camera.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:52 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

A brill update!

...So you won't be coming back then?
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Hi All,

I'll be updating my blog, as I have been doing, rather than posting updates in a thread such as this. I'll just post a bump here with the latest link and/or photos etc... when I do an update.

If you would like to comment or ask a question, please feel free to do so and I'll respond on this thread.

My blog link is also on my sig along with latest pics taken.

If you're not remotely interested in my life, then please move along.

See you by the pool!

Cheers

Alf
Sorry but you are
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulry
A brill update!

...So you won't be coming back then?
Thanks. It's hard work moving around the place. Hopefully it will be quite rewarding to see what we did in a few months and years to come when we look back.

Won't go anywhere unit we get a Oz passports at least.

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Sorry but you are
Ask Pollyana. Do you know who she is???????????

Last edited by Alfresco; Sep 23rd 2010 at 9:38 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. It's hard work moving around the place. Hopefully it will be quite rewarding to see what we did in a few months and years to come when we look back.

Won't go anywhere unit we get a Oz passports at least.

Exactly the same here with the passports. But I reckon if we stay there that long Aus will be very much our home by then and we won't want to move anywhere. But it'll give the kids great options for the rest of their lives . Wifey and I never want to move again after this, we're tired of this serial migration malarky. Time to stay put, chill out and drink lots of beer ...And a glass of wine for the wife

You'll have to excuse poor Bernie. He's getting a little senile in his old age ya see . We might have to ask Alistair to wheel him to the river
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Exactly the same here with the passports. But I reckon if we stay there that long Aus will be very much our home by then and we won't want to move anywhere. But it'll give the kids great options for the rest of their lives . Wifey and I never want to move again after this, we're tired of this serial migration malarky. Time to stay put, chill out and drink lots of beer ...And a glass of wine for the wife

Indeed. We feel exactly the same. Once the kids have Cship and independant, they are free to live wherever they want. At least they have more options.

You'll have to excuse poor Bernie. He's getting a little senile in his old age ya see . We might have to ask Alistair to wheel him to the river
The type that shouldn't be driving on the roads anymore.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Even I'm not sure who I am some days

Don't worry, I'll sort him, he has to put me up with me visiting him soon

The type that shouldn't be driving on the roads anymore.
He doesn't, he has to share my broomstick
Old Sep 30th 2010, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We popped in to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on Wednesday and I took some snaps of the animals.

Old Oct 24th 2010, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This morning I popped into the gardens at Mt Coot-tha which I have done before, but it was raining that day and so not great for pics. Today was better.

Hope you like them.

Thanks for looking.

Alf

Last edited by Alfresco; Oct 24th 2010 at 7:03 am.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics

So, what is happening job-wise?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Great pics

So, what is happening job-wise?

Thanks Sal.

No action on the J front yet.

Last convo I had today was; would I be prepared to relocate to Sydney.

Last edited by Alfresco; Oct 26th 2010 at 10:52 am.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sal.

No action on the J front yet.

Last convo I had today was; would I be prepared to relocate to Sydney.
So, would you????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.