Living the dream

Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

alanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant future
Default Living the dream

It's been awhile since Ive been on expats.
It's been awhile since I've lived in the uk too. I just have to say that over 5 years ago, I started my dream of moving to Australia for a new life with my wife. It's been paperwork, money and stress all the way but i don't regret any of it.
Today, on Australia Day. I have been here for 4 years now and awaiting my ceremony for my citizenship. Can't wait to finally put to bed all that hard effort.
Thank you to everyone on here that helped me(if they are still here lol) and just want to say that if anyone is thinking of doing it!! Don't give up. You won't regret it. For me personally, life is good here and im never going back to blighty

All the best for everyone

Alan (ex pom)

Last edited by alanwalker20; Jan 26th 2015 at 7:43 am. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Jan 26th 2015, 8:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living the dream

Originally Posted by alanwalker20
It's been awhile since I've lived in the uk too. I just have to say that over 5 years ago, I started my dream of moving to Australia for a new life with my wife. It's been paperwork, money and stress all the way but i don't regret any of it.
Today, on Australia Day. I have been here for 4 years now and awaiting my ceremony for my citizenship. Can't wait to finally put to bed all that hard effort.
Thank you to everyone on here that helped me(if they are still here lol) and just want to say that if anyone is thinking of doing it!! Don't give up. You won't regret it. For me personally, life is good here and im never going back to blighty

Alan (ex pom)
Hi Alan

Glad things continue to go well for you here in Adelaide. Only one thing left to do and that's add yourself to the map (http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...ers-oz-829100/ ) and don't be a stranger
Old Jan 26th 2015, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living the dream

Originally Posted by alanwalker20

Alan (ex pom)
Well done Alan, I'm pleased that you feel all the stress has been worthwhile.

Adelaide is a good place to live. I arrived there in 1960 as a £10 Pom with just a few pounds in my wallet, and I lived in Australia for half a century. I made many trips back to the UK, so don't wipe this part of your life from your mind, life changes as we wend our way through.

Last edited by aries; Jan 26th 2015 at 10:04 am.