Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

'A little less DAUNTED in Oz - The first five years!'

'A little less DAUNTED in Oz - The first five years!'

Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'A little less DAUNTED in Oz!'

Ok you lot! What do you think?? private number plates are so cheap here do you think i should treat myself to a set saying DAUNTED ???? Seems a bit extravagent (is that how you spell it?) BUT hey what the heck - aston is gonna find me a rich brickie so money wont be an issue! the white plates with black writing would look SOOOOOOOOO sexy on my little Ferdie
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Ok you lot! What do you think?? private number plates are so cheap here do you think i should treat myself to a set saying DAUNTED ???? Seems a bit extravagent (is that how you spell it?) BUT hey what the heck - aston is gonna find me a rich brickie so money wont be an issue! the white plates with black writing would look SOOOOOOOOO sexy on my little Ferdie
Yes definately, go for it.
My number plates on our 1st car where 1BUX 661, 6 kids 6 headaches 1 Liam [my youngest]. I loved it, we bought new car and the plate was 1 cox, I said no way I am not driving round in 1 cox, I am going to try and get my 1BUX back. lol
Seeyou Saturday,
Denise
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Have just heard that my boxes are all in Melbourne!!!!!! Ship docked in Fremantle then went to Melbourne and off loaded my boxes there!! Apparently is what Freedom shipping always do now they are on their way via road so hopefully play pass the parcel end of next week
We used Freedom also. My shipment is due to dock on Tuesday, thought something was funny when they said the ship was called Adelaide Express
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

pinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the rough

Hi moonlight, what was website called of your shipping agent?

Thanks
Jane
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, great idea Mandy
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it Mandy!
Life is to be lived & to have fun right?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hey I was just thinking what to do with my private plate in UK. I wanted to keep it really. How much roughly are they to buy in Oz
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OK - thats it!!!!! decision made!!! I am going into the licensing place after work on Monday. It will cost me $435 according to website (if its available) gonna have DAUNTED on a white number plate with black writing - should look good against a black car me thinks S*** i would never have believed a car could get me so excited!! I need to get a life (and a man) me thinks

Look forward to tomorrow Cranni - Im bringing Angie so you should hear us from a distance
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

pinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the roughpinkjane8 is a jewel in the rough

Yes you g for it daunted!!!!!!!! Will look great - you flashy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Go for it Daunted you have come this far, go for the whole deal
Old Jan 11th 2008, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
I agree! Go for it

Do you think she will start calling herself Daunted now? It seems to have stuck.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme
LOL i reckon you could be right keep fingers crossed no one else got it as their plate

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I agree! Go for it

Do you think she will start calling herself Daunted now? It seems to have stuck.
i am seriously considerin changing my name by deed poll or what ever they call it here LOL
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Good idea Mandy

I am looking forward to getting my 'minibelle' plate on my new mini cooper sport when arrive, thats what i have told the OH anyway. but looking at the exchange rate i dont think its going to happen any time soon.

minibelle
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i am seriously considerin changing my name by deed poll or what ever they call it here LOL
I knew it!

I bet you answer to it now too. PMSL.

Good luck with the plate - hope you can get it.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I knew it!

I bet you answer to it now too. PMSL.

Good luck with the plate - hope you can get it.
hey i answer to anything and trust me Daunted is one of the nicer things i reply too
Gonna go visit licencing place on monday afternoon - keep ya fingers crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.