Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Scottishkelps hi how are u today
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

So guys whats new, iam back and feeling good about everything today. This Australia thing is not to bad really is it, its sunny and your washing drys in nano seconds what more could you want !!!!

So how are we all today , well i hope. Any grips or tears today
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:06 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys on the subject of washing drying - i have noticed with the sun being so hot that clothes wear out a lot quicker here and is it just me but i can't find any nice smelling washing powder - back home i used Bold and nothing smelt as good as that! Softening conditioners here are crap too lol

Any suggestions?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Yes i have found that the fabric conditioners are crappy , they dont do the job at all. Oh a where the hell do you buy dishwasher salt. Actually i had a bit of an accident with the dishwasher the other day, i was at the shops and i picked up what i read to be concentrate dishwasher liquid, came home sloshed shed load's in and turned it on. And oh shit when i openned the door when the cycle had finished it was full to the brim with bubbles. Well upon reading the lable properly i had bought CONCENTRATE DISHWASHING LIQUID
It took two days for the bubbles to go.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh and you know the other day when i was particually stressed, i drove into the garage wall
I knew i was close when i turned the engine off but didnt really think anything about it, so in the afternoon whilst reversing out of the garage to do the school run, i noticed the wall appeared to move as the car peeled its self out of the plaster board and as you can guess there is now a hole in the wall.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

hiya people
must confess i use my tumble a lot....i know its naughty but i still do it.
Have just booked a flying lesson for my hubbys birthday in March, he will be thrilled....I hope
Old Feb 4th 2009, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh sounds fun he will be over the moon iam sure.
On the washing powder theme i have been buying Surf still, but iam still trying to locate a softner.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 1:42 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyt
Yes i have found that the fabric conditioners are crappy , they dont do the job at all. Oh a where the hell do you buy dishwasher salt. Actually i had a bit of an accident with the dishwasher the other day, i was at the shops and i picked up what i read to be concentrate dishwasher liquid, came home sloshed shed load's in and turned it on. And oh shit when i openned the door when the cycle had finished it was full to the brim with bubbles. Well upon reading the lable properly i had bought CONCENTRATE DISHWASHING LIQUID
It took two days for the bubbles to go.
hahaha very funny - im still laughing as i type
Old Feb 4th 2009, 1:43 am

Oh and you know the other day when i was particually stressed, i drove into the garage wall
I knew i was close when i turned the engine off but didnt really think anything about it, so in the afternoon whilst reversing out of the garage to do the school run, i noticed the wall appeared to move as the car peeled its self out of the plaster board and as you can guess there is now a hole in the wall.
Hey i wish i was your neighbour, id just sit at the window all day pissing myself laughing suzyt!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 1:44 am

Oh sounds fun he will be over the moon iam sure.
On the washing powder theme i have been buying Surf still, but iam still trying to locate a softner.
It's all crap isn't it! Unless it's a particularly windy day then i just can't get the clothes to smell nice at all - grrrr :curse::curse:
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes i really need to get my shit together, i cant go on like this it must be like living next door to The Chuckle Brother's. Actually i cant believe those blokes still get air time.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:12 am

Me neither and what about Barney??????
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you mean that big stupid purple thing, now that is stupid oh sod someone is at the door, i'll be back
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:27 am
Just Joined

NickSuzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There everyone my name is Nick and I am Suzyt's husband.

I have just been reading her posts and would like to add something. Trust me if you lived next door to us you would always be laughing at the things Suzy does although, never live below her.

When in England she flooded our kitchen twice, which is not a big deal in itself although, we were living in a second floor flat and ended up replacing downstairs ceiling not once but twice.

She may moan about me but i have never done that.

Just a little insite into the world of Suzy, but i love her more for it.

Nick
Old Feb 4th 2009, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Christ where the hell did he come from
Just when you thought you were safe to dip your toe in cyber world they creep up on you
Do you think he read that i was planning to take over the world.

PS
Husband of mine, how, many times do i have to tell you we lived in an APPARTMENT NOT A SECOND FLOOR FLAT.

God some people the shame of it. And yes i did flood downstairs Iam really crap , more than i realised

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.