Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Re: Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Please don get me wrong , but i forgot to say that said new wife slung sons tea over the worktop, and had a massive argument with ex, i know that this is new to her and she has her world disrupted, and i dont blame her for trying to be mother earth, etc and they their own life but its now gone to a diff level , my son now dosent want to go over there. He was so happy to go and was very happy to have a relationship but now its all stopped sadly and its our son that is missing out. x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:53 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Boy oh boy you sure have a complicated situation here I think you have a lot to consider with your ex too.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:18 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if I missed it but how old is the son? It may be that you have to stand back and let son and his dad sort it out. Sorry, hard I know.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:43 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

hadn't thought of that, i just assumed he was a younger boy! Hope your gonna b alright though.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

good morning ,oh dear this is an awkward one isnt it.Sometimes its best to keep shush for a couple of weeks before reacting,and see how it goes.Or if you go in now with guns blazing it could all get blown up out of preportion and make enemies for life.
I find kids get over things more easily than adults.
it could end up with your son forgetting all about it and getting back on good terms with his dad. And you and his dad at loggerheads.......just a thought...tell me to shut up if you want. !!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hi morning, oh know dont shut up, you right i learnt a long time ago to just keep my mouth shut with my ex because he justs love to have a row ! Its just a shame really because it has ended up Nick and i falling out and he has gone to work with the arse, because i got stressed out. What i dont understand isnt it a little to early in my sons relationship with he father and his new wife to be behaving like that, surely they should just be getting all to know each other first, not slinging plates across the work tops, i forgot to say also that the next day Samuel tried to kiss her and say bye and she refused, what is that all about. And why has the maintenence stopped.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

Hello dolly
Yes I agree, you would of thought he'd of left it longer into his relationship before bringing your son into it. Unfortunatly though he has,and if shes never had children she may be struggling with being a (for want of a better word) a stepmother.As all us mums know ,pareneting doesn't come from a manual and perhaps shes finding it hard to relate to children. I take it she had nothing to do with your breakup so she may feel a bit out of her depth too.and is feeling her feet .Oh I dont know !.Ignore me I havn't had my morning cuppa yet,perhaps im not thinking straight.
not much help am I .
Time to put the kettle on I think. Wadda you want tea or coffee? Im ampidexterious I can do both hehehe
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

you are funny
They have had a baby, they paid an awful lot of money to have one too ! And this is when i get cross that he wont pay for his first son. I think i might be a case of she has had her lilltle world mucked up by us coming over here, believe you me i was very happy with the england and oz divide too. Iam sure she wouldnt be very happy if i upset her little precious. Silly cow. oh bye the way mine is coffe thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:48 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Tackle one issue at a time. I would suggest you find out why the maintenance has stopped. Try to keep the emotion out of your dealings with the ex. Once you are clear on the maintenance issue, you can consider the other issues. One thing I would say, the fact that your ex is not conducting his relationship with his new wife the way you think he should, is their problem not yours. Don't let it effect your current relationship. It's not fair on him. I hope I'm not being harsh. Taking a dispassionate view might make things a bit easier for you to handle.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh i know what you are saying, iam just going to step back from this for a while. Iam going to give my son a break (who is 8 by the way) from going over there for a bit. Its no good for him he comes back upset or ill every time, the time before this he came back with awful sunstroke from where they had had him down at a tea tree lake all day with no hat :curse: he vomited and had the shits and a fever for two days, but that is off the subject. I think a break for them will do them good aswell , so that they can think about their behaviour, i think i need to introduce the naughty step, dont you
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:57 pm

All great points above but the 'stepmother' doesn't particularly sound like a very nice person to me and i would have been furious that she refused to kiss my son goodbye. Kids have a built in radar for picking up animosity between adults and he will think it's all his fault and they don't want to be going down that avenue

If it was me i wound be doing some investigations and personally (my opinion, everyone is different) i would not allow him back to their house until i found out exactly what is going on, he can still see his dad elsewhere.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

lots of good advice on here ,hope weve managed to be of some help.I just got in been out with my friend this morning.We catch up every week or so and go round the shops. Before i leave home I always say DONT let me buy any clothes I dont wear what Ive already got.
But shes not very good at restraining me.Last week it was 2 cheap tops in the rockmans sale and today a skirt from crossroads.but it was a bargain 49,95 down to 19.95 ,(so I dint slap her too hard heheh)
Then had coffee and donuts for morning tea. I wouldnt mind but I had a Optislim shake for breakfast. for all the good that did.
gotta go the microwaves dinged saying my quiche is ready.oh well. can always start my diet tommrow.heheh
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:57 am

It's one thing ill say about the malls here - they are brilliant, i usually try to avoid them as i cant help spending a fortune, i mean dont get me wrong, if i had the time and money i would be a self confessed shopaholic!

Roll on that big lotto win ey!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes lets all go shopping, and that is on order from the doctor
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 4:37 am

ok lol

whereabouts in brissie are ye anyway?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.