4 Months in (Nearly!)

Old May 25th 2007, 1:45 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 Months in (Nearly!)

Originally Posted by mick69
Well decision is made i's definate were going back mid August.

Lynne
Good luck and all the best
Old May 25th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Old May 25th 2007, 9:15 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you as a family, you sound solid, supportive and there for your other half, well done you!

If you made a pact before you went that you all needed to be happy then you've stuck by it!

We have said the same to eachother, if one wants to return, we all return! It helps and is security as a family! Just think the boot could be on the other foot (as my mum says!)

Good luck to you all, it will have been a journey and an experience and thats priceless!

C
Old May 26th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carmele
Good luck to you as a family, you sound solid, supportive and there for your other half, well done you!

If you made a pact before you went that you all needed to be happy then you've stuck by it!

We have said the same to eachother, if one wants to return, we all return! It helps and is security as a family! Just think the boot could be on the other foot (as my mum says!)

Good luck to you all, it will have been a journey and an experience and thats priceless!

C
Thats exactly what we said and have done.
The experience has been priceless just unfortunately we haven't had enough time to do all the things we thought we would.

Lynne
Old May 26th 2007, 3:16 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Robbee Williams 9th August, tickets $46.20
Old May 26th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SalSa

Robbee Williams 9th August, tickets $46.20
Yes indeedy!!!
Lynne x
Old May 26th 2007, 3:24 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Bloody 'ell Lynne....you're on this late....oh yeah so am I

See you soon xx
Old May 26th 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bloody 'ell Lynne....you're on this late....oh yeah so am I

See you soon xx

mmmmm not just me addicted then is it

lynne x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:14 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen your thread Lynne.....Really sorry it hasn't worked out for Mick.

It's really good that he has got your support.

I know this sounds a bit selfish, but I don't know that I would be the same. Even though I feel a little unsettled right now, I know it has taken me a lot of time, stress and money to get here, and don't know if I could cope going through all that again so soon.

Anyway, good luck with everything, keep your chin up, and you never know, you may end up being a ping pong pom

Keep in touch,

Ange x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:16 am
Love it here!

Lynne,
Defiinately says 9th Aug on the site i'm looking on or was you just trying to get out of it??? Anyway, see you Tuesday morning....might need a lift as Chris's truck broke down (again) yesterday .....will text you over weekend
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynne,
Defiinately says 9th Aug on the site i'm looking on or was you just trying to get out of it??? Anyway, see you Tuesday morning....might need a lift as Chris's truck broke down (again) yesterday .....will text you over weekend
Definately don't want to get out of it, last night out and all..............
Anway no probs for Tuesday just let me know.

Lynne
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Just seen your thread Lynne.....Really sorry it hasn't worked out for Mick.

It's really good that he has got your support.

I know this sounds a bit selfish, but I don't know that I would be the same. Even though I feel a little unsettled right now, I know it has taken me a lot of time, stress and money to get here, and don't know if I could cope going through all that again so soon.

Anyway, good luck with everything, keep your chin up, and you never know, you may end up being a ping pong pom

Keep in touch,

Ange x
Thanks Ange. I would like to think he would be as supportive of me if the shoe was on the other foot. I think he would be but to be honest it doesn't make any difference now.
The time and effort to get here was stressful and no doubt will be going the other way but hey thats life. These things are sent to try us.
At least we came here and got the T shirt so to speak
Please keep in touch as it would be good to see how things are going with you as well.

Lynne x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi Lynne

I'm very sorry it didn't work out for you but this sort of things happen.. I trust you may wish to consider keeping your options wide open by visiting Oz when possible, hence intact your chances of gaining citizenship someday.

Karen
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:03 pm
Gone for Good

binky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud of

We arrived on the 8th February to beautiful sunshine. Drove down to Mandurah where we were staying for a couple of weeks until we got rental sorted.
All the important things done and dusted. The usual list, Medicare, TFN, cars and job.
Eventually got a rental where we wanted and moved in 2nd March. Girls started school the following week and seemed to have settled very well.
OH started work and seemed ok for a few weeks but then I started to realise he wasn't so happy. Anyway to cut a long story short he has now changed jobs but still not happy. Works the same hours here as he did in the UK but can't accept that theres very little to do on an evening. He used to be out and about most nights if not tinkering in the garage then down a mates having a beer or out with me and the kids. Really don't know what I can do to help him get over this but whatever we both decide will be the right choice. Unfortunately for me I love it here and seemed to have settled into the way of life. I think its because I have met some really nice people here and can chat as and when I need to.
We both decided when we left that should either of us be unhappy or unsettled we would do whatever the other wanted no matter what. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Lynne
Have you thought about joining aclub of some sort?...in Mandurah for instance as you're not far away. It is always a good way of meeting people. I've joined a few clubs and it's a good way of intergrating and making friends.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Thanks Ange. I would like to think he would be as supportive of me if the shoe was on the other foot. I think he would be but to be honest it doesn't make any difference now.
The time and effort to get here was stressful and no doubt will be going the other way but hey thats life. These things are sent to try us.
At least we came here and got the T shirt so to speak
Please keep in touch as it would be good to see how things are going with you as well.

Lynne x
Hi Lynne, just read this post, sorry its not worked out for you, you never know OH may change his mind. Me and my OH have made the same pact that you made with your OH, if one is unhappy then all return no quibbles. Can't blame you for standing by him, your family unit is alot more important than living in a "sunny" climate! Good luck with the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.