3 short years

Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 short years

Originally Posted by Margaret3
soaps, i've finally stopped crying and i think this post is inspirational
awe thanks mags. im shite at explaining things when i type. i just hope that somewhere in the rabble someone can take something from it at use it
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF PISH IN ALL MY LIFE

WELL DONE WEE MAN....GET PADDLING

BEST OF LUCK FIR THE NEXT 3 YEARS +
ya diddy, but a luv ya

thanks pal
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Great post Soapy, heading out to Brisbane in June for a few weeks, if there is a meet in the gold coast we will be there.

Debbie
there might be one because its a lot cooler then and better to have a day at the beach.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by northernbird
excellent post soapy karma sent.
thank you very much for the karma
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Ransi
Bloody hell,you weren't exaggerating when you said it was a long,long post.
Fantastic read,I hope the happiness and madness continues,here's to you and your's.
thanks ransi, well i did warn ya

the same to you mate
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Not read the post yet, Soapy (it's on my to read list, right next to War & Peace ), but just wanted to say early congratulations on your three year anniversary.
lmao, i know im not sure if i would have read it all either
thanks mate
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by chels
Inspirational pish Soapy!!

(btw the househunting in Sydney isn't going well, a move to QLD may be on the cards for us too)
oh no i thought u were both really settled there. let me know what your planning pal
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

Soapy[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by sasbear
What a smashing post Soapy - you have all been through it - this 'life' thing! Ups - downs and roundabouts - life wasn't meant to be easy they say - at least it's never dull

I hope I get the chance to meet you and your wife and family one day - who knows I may visit the GC one day soon!

Birthday wishes to mrs S
who would want a life that was too easy.............please dont all jump at once lol

let me know if your up here and maybe we could meet for a beer
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Bloody 'eck Soapy,i only came on for 5 mins before heading to the pool!

.Its different for us as theres only the two of us,which would make uprooting easier but so far so good here!

not realy brido, it can be a lot easier for you to return at the drop of a hat pal. so i think you have the harder bit.
you found a joab yit?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
great post Soapy,
i didnt know your dad had passed on though, sorry to hear that, but at least you managed a trip over to see him before

great post and well written, i really enjoyed reading it
i didnt stick it on here at the time. i have seen some of the replies other posters got when they went through the same thing. it wouldnt affect me, but pauline does read the forum and i could let her see the same shite others had to put up with.
i did stick it on another forum where you dont get any of that pish

thanks mate
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Weasy
Thanks Soapy, great post and cheered me up as I was having my first day of thinking 'what the hell have we done'. I was going to give my exercise class a miss tonight cos I don't feel very sociable but you've made me realise that's the LAST thing I should do.

THANKYOU!!!!!

Lou
xx
im glad you feel that way. thats the whole point of the thread.
enjoy your class
oh and thanks for the karma
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi great read. Just shows that if there are problems the right attitude is what is needed to make it work. You and yours have packed alot into your three years. May the next three be as rewarding. All the best.

Donna
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:29 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Did the trick Soapy. Had a lovely evening with my new mates, sat sipping champagne amongst the gum trees after our exercise class - homesickness all gone today . I'd send you more karma if I could.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by soapy
im glad you feel that way. thats the whole point of the thread.
enjoy your class
oh and thanks for the karma
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:56 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
not realy brido, it can be a lot easier for you to return at the drop of a hat pal. so i think you have the harder bit.
you found a joab yit?
I'll be working sometime next week,we took on the lease for Julies nail bar so i'll be stripping out the place,doin a bit of painting and decorating and maybe i'll have a stab at putting down floortiles before she opens up.

The wages are awful,$0.00 per hour but she'll make my tea and give me the tv remote once a week!

Once it takes shape ill have a look about for myself.Its getting to that stage where i think ive been out of work long enough!(cant believe i just said that,lol)
Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi great read. Just shows that if there are problems the right attitude is what is needed to make it work. You and yours have packed alot into your three years. May the next three be as rewarding. All the best.

Donna
thanks for that Donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.