2 Months in..

Old May 2nd 2012, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up 2 Months in..

Been here 2 months now. Getting in to work. Luckily they said I could FIFO from Brisbane! Woohoo. Looooooooving Brisbane.

Australia is pretty much as I expected, and being Canadian and British I feel settled very quickly as it reminds me of both places in its own ways..

No spiders or snakes yet..

Just sorting out family to move over as soon as school and summer hols are finished with.

Hahn super dry and Tooheys extra dry are fairly decent. Discovered the Pig and Whistle down town. That got fairly lively for the Everton V Liverpool semi final! Some cracking restaurants and bars aswell in the city!

Not had a good curry yet though. Loving the steaks and sausages and barbies. Have found some areas of groceries expensive but then some other bits are cheaper. Cant believe how much cheaper electrical goods seem to be. Especially some Tv's. Cars aren't that cheap on the whole though.

Can't think of much else right now but I will put some more down when I do!

Al
Old May 17th 2012, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

rebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nice
Default Re: 2 Months in..

Love love love to hear about stories like yours! And yes hopefully no spiders or snakes will come your way. And find some organic markets near you for more choices!