Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Web / Software Developer Needed (Costa Brava or Remote)

Web / Software Developer Needed (Costa Brava or Remote)

Old Sep 2nd 2014, 10:31 am
Just Joined

MarkusM is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Web / Software Developer Needed (Costa Brava or Remote)

Looking for one or two software developers to join my existing team. Ideally I'm looking for individuals located in the Barcelona / Girona area who are available to work both on site with me here in the office (in Blanes) and remotely from home, but I will also consider people from other locations provided they can demonstrate good communication skills and are happy to coordinate by Skype.

The role is initially for part time (1 - 2 days a week) but will expand to a full time role for the right candidate.

My company offers bespoke software development services for a wide variety of clients, and includes work across web, desktop, server and mobile applications, so experience in any of these fields is desirable. Below is a list of technologies we work with, I'm not expecting you to know all of them but any that you do is a bonus:

- Python (including Django & Flask)
- PHP (including Yii)
- HTML & CSS
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Javascript (including JQuery)
- C++ (including SDL and Android NDK)
- Native mobile technologies (Obj-C & iOS, Android SDK & Java)
- Titanium Appcelerator / PhoneGap / Cordova
- MongoDB / Redis (and other NoSQL engines)
- MySQL / Postgres
- AWS (and other cloud platforms)

Above all I'm really looking for problem solvers .. people who are passionate about technology, willing to self-teach and devise different approaches to issues and challenges, so even if you don't tick many of the boxes above I'm still interested in hearing from you if you have this mindset. Candidates must be fluent in English, and ideally able to start in November.