Senior Architect Required

Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:07 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Senior Architect Required

SENIOR architect/designers required for a project due to commence within the next 3-4 months.

We will be paying $1000 per day plus all expenses on
award of this project (6-8 month duration.)

The 1st phase is to generate the Statement of Work (from any location)

The 2nd phase is UK based, and we can pay offshore/ tax free

Project Details:

Contract Administration.
A. Site Design: including site master plan, on-site utility systems, off-site utility works, parking areas, service utility tunnels/trenches and interconnectivity, to existing and proposed buildings, pedestrian lanes and ramps with shade structures, fire protection and security systems, drainage system, building orientation, site access gates and roadways, land forms, landscaping, vehicular, pedestrian and service traffic impact analysis, topographical surveys and other related environmental determinates.

B. Architectural Design: including space programming and planning, Faculty floor plan roof layouts, room data sheets, furniture and equipment layouts, building forms and exteriors, selection of building systems, components and materials, life safety layouts.

C. Interior Design: including formulation and development of flexible, modular interior design master plan standards for the project and also applicable to the rest of the existing facility, selection of interior finishes, materials and furnishings, colour schemes, artwork, signage and graphics way-finding systems and lighting design.

D. Structural Design: including materials and structural system, alternative structural systems with consideration studies, site civil engineering works.

E. Mechanical Design: including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, fire protection and suppression, plumbing and sanitary systems, BMS, medical gases networks.

F. Electrical Design: including power distribution systems, auxiliary power systems, switch gear, generators, lighting, fire detection and signalling systems, data and communication networks, monitoring, access control systems

G. Other Design Services: including acoustics (sound control),traffic engineering.

H. Cost Estimates and Bill of Quantities

I. Technical specifications for all sections of the work: utilizing standard master specification system setting forth in detail all requirements for the construction, fully coordinated with the drawings and other contract documents.

J. Presentations and Review Submissions: including scaled models, coloured exterior/interior perspectives, computer animations, virtual walkthroughs, material sample boards, presentation and working drawings and other related contract documentation.

K. Bid Evaluation: and construction tender analysis, including responding to bidders questions and clarifications.
Old May 9th 2009, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

hirsty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Senior Architect Required

Hi Jammy Dodger In reply to your list of potential jobs for a project that is about to start, I am an electrical designer/project manager with 25 years experience in this industry. The last several years I have been heavily involved with the design and project management of Data Centres. besides the experience I have the relevant qualifications and am an Incorporated Engineer. Could you advise me how to proceed with my enquiry if possible?

Thanks
Old May 15th 2009, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

JBprojects is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
SENIOR architect/designers required for a project due to commence within the next 3-4 months.

We will be paying $1000 per day plus all expenses on
award of this project (6-8 month duration.)

The 1st phase is to generate the Statement of Work (from any location)

The 2nd phase is UK based, and we can pay offshore/ tax free

Project Details:

Contract Administration.
A. Site Design: including site master plan, on-site utility systems, off-site utility works, parking areas, service utility tunnels/trenches and interconnectivity, to existing and proposed buildings, pedestrian lanes and ramps with shade structures, fire protection and security systems, drainage system, building orientation, site access gates and roadways, land forms, landscaping, vehicular, pedestrian and service traffic impact analysis, topographical surveys and other related environmental determinates.

B. Architectural Design: including space programming and planning, Faculty floor plan roof layouts, room data sheets, furniture and equipment layouts, building forms and exteriors, selection of building systems, components and materials, life safety layouts.

C. Interior Design: including formulation and development of flexible, modular interior design master plan standards for the project and also applicable to the rest of the existing facility, selection of interior finishes, materials and furnishings, colour schemes, artwork, signage and graphics way-finding systems and lighting design.

D. Structural Design: including materials and structural system, alternative structural systems with consideration studies, site civil engineering works.

E. Mechanical Design: including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, fire protection and suppression, plumbing and sanitary systems, BMS, medical gases networks.

F. Electrical Design: including power distribution systems, auxiliary power systems, switch gear, generators, lighting, fire detection and signalling systems, data and communication networks, monitoring, access control systems

G. Other Design Services: including acoustics (sound control),traffic engineering.

H. Cost Estimates and Bill of Quantities

I. Technical specifications for all sections of the work: utilizing standard master specification system setting forth in detail all requirements for the construction, fully coordinated with the drawings and other contract documents.

J. Presentations and Review Submissions: including scaled models, coloured exterior/interior perspectives, computer animations, virtual walkthroughs, material sample boards, presentation and working drawings and other related contract documentation.

K. Bid Evaluation: and construction tender analysis, including responding to bidders questions and clarifications.
Hello, Jammydodgers,I donĀ“t know if this is of interest now but Ive studied and worked in the UK as an RIBA part 3 architect for 5 years with large commercial projects up to value 60m GBP in the west end of London and the midlands, and then 5years as a registered architect in Spain. I am a senior architect self employed and have worked on major commercial projects in Barcelona to 250m euros, and many small and mid sized projects in Spain working for myself for the last 5 years. I have contract administrated 13million and can handle the design element of the infrastructure, parking, service layouts etc since my experience as project architect was focussed on this in teh law courts for Barcelona. I would be happy to make a proposal based upon part 1 from Spain as per your requirements, and relocate to suit part 2 of the project phase. Please get in touch. Fluent English and Spanish spoken. email [email protected]
Old May 17th 2009, 10:55 am
Just Joined

expatchristy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I can help with any 3D work you may want carried out. I am RIBA pt1, with 4 years architectural design experience and have then worked in IT for 10 years as a software developer. My rates reflect this as I have a city and guilds in CAD work an architectural background and can pretty much do whatever you want. If your interested then please get in contact. just post a reply.
Old May 18th 2009, 5:40 am
Just Joined

JBprojects is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, you have my email so get in touch and let me know your rates. I have projects in Spain which require 3d work for clients over here, just send me some examples and your rates(of course this depends on what the client wants to spend these days on the whole project but Ill keep it in mind).Thanks, JB