Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Recruiting Virtual Receptionists

Recruiting Virtual Receptionists

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light
Default Recruiting Virtual Receptionists

If you are based in Western Europe, have a good PC or laptop with a 2Ghz processor with 2 GB of memory with a decent broadband connection and you are able to work 8-40 hours a week including weekends this may be the job for you.

A great opportunity exists for articulate, intelligent people that are looking for a flexible home based opportunity to join a growing team of like-minded professional virtual receptionists. Your job will be to answer calls on behalf of a wide selection of businesses, take messages, handle issues and in some cases resolve problems.

Although you will be working from home you will be in constant contact with our growing network of people just like you; so you are never alone and always in good company!

You must have fluent English verbal and written skills as a prerequisite - German, Spanish, French and Italian a bonus.

Test the speed of you internet connection at www.speedtest.net and let me know the results.

Starting pay is $5 for each hour you are logged onto the system whether you are taking calls or not.
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recruiting Virtual Receptionists

"$5 per hour" is BELOW the National Minimum Wage in the UK!
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

This is not an employed position it is freelance.
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 8:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genorm
"$5 per hour" is BELOW the National Minimum Wage in the UK!
Perhaps it's not in other parts of Western Europe though? Although I doubt it somehow, seems incredibly low to me! I work 'virtually' as a PA a lot of the time, and I charge £25ph.
Old May 7th 2014, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

He might get recruits in Manila or Karachi.
Old May 7th 2014, 3:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
He might get recruits in Manila or Karachi.
Last time I checked, Manila or Karachi weren't in 'Western Europe' though.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:44 am
Just Joined

lizzi476 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, are you still looking for employees? Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

We are currently recruiting
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Hello,
Fab. How do I apply? Thanks
(My download speed is 3.77mbps)
Old Jun 9th 2014, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Download speeds need to be at least 5 and upload around 0.7 to operate our systems.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Ahh, no probs. I can work off my work line which is 6.2?
Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2014, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

mei0319 is an unknown quantity at this point

How could I contact you?

Mei
Old Jun 19th 2014, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

https://www.elance.com/j/join-our-gr...1ub3JhbmdvLw==

This is a link to the job and where you can apply.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

mckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant futuremckenzie1970 has a brilliant future

But, 5 dollars an hr?. I wish i could get folk to work for me for that lol. 3 quid an hr or so is so very low but fair play if you can get folk for that money, Are we still in the 70`s lol. At that price even i would consider giving someone a job to answer the phone and take orders etc. Might have to look at that myself then i can sack the wife and she can go stacking shelves lol
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Why comment if you are not interested?

There are many people who are interested and you are basically saying that they are stupid to apply which is insulting to them.

Average wage in Portugal is 500€ a month, I do not know in the wages in Spain but I suspect it is similar.

From personal experience, once I had moved up from the basic, I earn´t as much money doing this job as I did when managing a hotel here in the Algarve, coupled with the fact that I continued to work on other projects whilst answering the phone.

Please ensure that your posts have value and think of others before you slam.

Last edited by steppitoe; Aug 28th 2014 at 7:14 am. Reason: punctuation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.