Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

Old Jun 5th 2016, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Tabitha P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

French based company specialized in small and medium sized shop installations all over France, and also in Holland and Switzerland. They work for some of the biggest brands such as : Apple , BOSE , SAMSUNG , DYSON , CALVIN KLEIN , TOMMY HILFIGGER , TED BAKER , NIKE , ADDIDAS

The company is growing and they are looking to expand their team.

They are ideally looking for english spoken people that are registrered in France and mainly based around Toulouse, but also the following towns, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier , Lille, Limoges.

Profil needed :

Shop fitters / exhibition stand installers
Graphic installers
Joiners
Electricians

Please contact me if you would like any further details on the company and the work.

Thank you
Tabitha Pickett
Old Jun 15th 2016, 7:22 am
Just Joined

lovebarbados is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

Originally Posted by Tabitha P
French based company specialized in small and medium sized shop installations all over France, and also in Holland and Switzerland. They work for some of the biggest brands such as : Apple , BOSE , SAMSUNG , DYSON , CALVIN KLEIN , TOMMY HILFIGGER , TED BAKER , NIKE , ADDIDAS

The company is growing and they are looking to expand their team.

They are ideally looking for english spoken people that are registrered in France and mainly based around Toulouse, but also the following towns, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier , Lille, Limoges.

Profil needed :

Shop fitters / exhibition stand installers
Graphic installers
Joiners
Electricians

Please contact me if you would like any further details on the company and the work.

Thank you
Tabitha Pickett
Hi do you guys have a email address?
Old Jun 15th 2016, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Notice the words "registered in France"! don't think you can just pop over from UK and start working as presumably shopfitting will have to meet French laws and regulations.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quiltman
Notice the words "registered in France"! don't think you can just pop over from UK and start working as presumably shopfitting will have to meet French laws and regulations.
Hi Quiltman, this offer would be for brits or any other nationality already leaving in France and registered or wanting to expat on a more or less long term basis.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lovebarbados
Hi do you guys have a email address?
Hi could you please private message me, for some reason my post was deleted with my email adress ! Thanks
Old Jun 18th 2016, 2:55 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tabitha P
Hi could you please private message me, for some reason my post was deleted with my email adress ! Thanks
If a member clicks on your name Tabitha, there is a drop down menu which includes email - emails go to the address you used to set up your membership

Alternatively, they can send you a pm and you can give them an email address privately.

We do not encourage email addresses to be posted on the forum for the reasons given by Christmasoompa