Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Old Oct 26th 2016, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

pauldh18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Hi.

I am looking for someone who can work in the Lagos, Algarve area and can provide garden clearing services. We are looking for someone who can clear an overgrown garden and bring it back up to standard.

The job will be to clear overgrown areas, remove weeds and replace any dead plants etc.

Must speak fluent english and be hard working.

Anyone who is interested, please drop me a message.

Thanks,

Paul
Old Nov 6th 2016, 9:52 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Hello i have been living in Lagos for some 14 years i am a very experienced gardener in all aspects of clearance, replanting of shrubs trees,Vegetable beds, ornamental wall-building pond construction and irrigation systems,I am hardworking reliable and honest.For more details please leave contact Email address if you so wish Thanks Douglas
Old Nov 7th 2016, 12:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
Hello i have been living in Lagos for some 14 years i am a very experienced gardener in all aspects of clearance, replanting of shrubs trees,Vegetable beds, ornamental wall-building pond construction and irrigation systems,I am hardworking reliable and honest.For more details please leave contact Email address if you so wish Thanks Douglas
The OP can't put his email address on the forum (or post just to be able to access the PM system - really not great forum 'netiquette'!), but you can both email each other easily, just click on the username and then selected 'send an email' from the drop down box.

HTH.
Old Nov 7th 2016, 1:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The OP can't put his email address on the forum (or post just to be able to access the PM system - really not great forum 'netiquette'!), but you can both email each other easily, just click on the username and then selected 'send an email' from the drop down box.

HTH.
Yes i did workout the send email system last night and found that window thank you though.And the O.P has just sent me a private message but unable to access message maybe due to the fact that am new in this here forum.?I thought i had read something about this but could be mistaken.I shall open up my email this evening and see if my sent email was received.? However thank you for your information
Old Nov 7th 2016, 5:38 pm
Banned

And yes christmasoompa i am now able to access my private messages.Patience is a virtue so they say.?
Old Nov 9th 2016, 10:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
And yes christmasoompa i am now able to access my private messages.Patience is a virtue so they say.?
You were able to before that - you only need 3 posts to access them, it's the OP that can't access PM's yet. But he can send you an email if he wishes.
Old Nov 12th 2016, 7:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You were able to before that - you only need 3 posts to access them, it's the OP that can't access PM's yet. But he can send you an email if he wishes.
Thank you dear person for that information.And yes once i start talking there is no stopping me.Who knows six months from now i could well have over 50 post under my belt.