Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Customer services, strong English & excellent IT skills required.

Customer services, strong English & excellent IT skills required.

Old Feb 19th 2014, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

searchingtosee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Customer services, strong English & excellent IT skills required.

We are looking for new customer services talent to help in our fast growing business. Established for nearly 10 years, we are UK leaders in helping families to find private tutors. As we expand we are in need of more hands on deck to help clients and teachers with their enquiries and maintain our reputation for excellent customer service. We are a small team of 5 at present, all working remotely.

Typically, your work would involve:
- Moderating the forums to block any spam content.
- Helping clients to understand how to use the website (for some of our users this is their first ecommerce transaction).
- Helping to resolve difficulties facing tutors and clients in making their arrangements.
- Giving more general advice to tutors and families from time to time when asked.
- Flagging issues regarding identity checks & reference queries related to potential tutors.

All of our customer service enquiries are conducted online so you will need to be extremely confident using a computer, including Google Drive, email programs, browsing the web, etc.

We are also looking for candidates with good judgement, strong written English and a caring, patient outlook - you must enjoy helping customers!

We have an immediate vacancy for Wednesdays and Thursdays and the hours are well suited to the Spanish lifestyle - our business is busiest in the mornings and evenings and usually quiet in the afternoon. You would be able to work from home but you must have broadband so we can talk on Skype regularly.

There is the possibility for extra shifts from time to time (to help in busy period or cover holiday periods).

We found our superb Customer Experience Manager (based near Alicante) on BritishExpats.com so we're hopeful we'll find someone to work with her here again!
Old Feb 20th 2014, 11:22 am
Just Joined

searchingtosee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Customer services, strong English & excellent IT skills required.

Sorry, I should have also said, PM me for further details on how to apply (I'm not listing our email address in case it is picked up by spambots).
Old Mar 9th 2014, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

ardillita is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm quite interested in this job, but it seems that i can't send a personal message to you...don't know why...
Old Jun 7th 2014, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

herysoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Customer services, strong English & excellent IT skills required.

hi,

i am quite interested in your post but unable to PM as I need one more post to be able to do that..:-)

thanks
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:43 am
Just Joined

lizzi476 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by searchingtosee
We are looking for new customer services talent to help in our fast growing business. Established for nearly 10 years, we are UK leaders in helping families to find private tutors. As we expand we are in need of more hands on deck to help clients and teachers with their enquiries and maintain our reputation for excellent customer service. We are a small team of 5 at present, all working remotely.

Typically, your work would involve:
- Moderating the forums to block any spam content.
- Helping clients to understand how to use the website (for some of our users this is their first ecommerce transaction).
- Helping to resolve difficulties facing tutors and clients in making their arrangements.
- Giving more general advice to tutors and families from time to time when asked.
- Flagging issues regarding identity checks & reference queries related to potential tutors.

All of our customer service enquiries are conducted online so you will need to be extremely confident using a computer, including Google Drive, email programs, browsing the web, etc.

We are also looking for candidates with good judgement, strong written English and a caring, patient outlook - you must enjoy helping customers!

We have an immediate vacancy for Wednesdays and Thursdays and the hours are well suited to the Spanish lifestyle - our business is busiest in the mornings and evenings and usually quiet in the afternoon. You would be able to work from home but you must have broadband so we can talk on Skype regularly.

There is the possibility for extra shifts from time to time (to help in busy period or cover holiday periods).

We found our superb Customer Experience Manager (based near Alicante) on BritishExpats.com so we're hopeful we'll find someone to work with her here again!
Hello, are you still looking to fill this position? Thanks