Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Aussie Healthcare Workers Wanted!

Aussie Healthcare Workers Wanted!

Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

lukecorley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussie Healthcare Workers Wanted!

I am an Aussie working in London now for a healthcare recruitment agency. I used to Locum in London myself and want to help Aussies come over and find work. Anyone keen on a working holiday?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Healthcare Workers Wanted!

Originally Posted by lukecorley
I am an Aussie working in London now for a healthcare recruitment agency. I used to Locum in London myself and want to help Aussies come over and find work. Anyone keen on a working holiday?
Do you offer assistance with registration or do they need to sort that themselves?
Are there any sponsored long-term jobs or just short-term whilst on working holidays?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you offer assistance with registration or do they need to sort that themselves?
Are there any sponsored long-term jobs or just short-term whilst on working holidays?
Yes I can talk you through everything you need to know. Do you want to email me and I can talk you through more details. We also find sponsorship positions too. What do you do?

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 4th 2017 at 12:36 am.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there.
Your post got caught in our mod queue .

If you could put up a little bit more about the work offered, the visa options and also who you work for that would be a help.

Thanks.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 7:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lukecorley
Yes I can talk you through everything you need to know. Do you want to email me and I can talk you through more details. We also find sponsorship positions too. What do you do?
Its not for me, I'm just asking questions that others will want answers to before they sign up with your agency. As BEVS has said, the more info you post, the better!
Old Apr 4th 2017, 8:20 am
Just Joined

I can help with any type of temporary or permanent visa for the UK. Your Healthcare profession and age will determine your status and eligibility. I work for <snip> and can be reached for detailed info on <snip> or happy to answer questions on this site. Cheers

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 4th 2017 at 1:21 pm. Reason: Please re-read Site Rules re: advertising and emails on the forums, no links/email addresses please.