Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Where do expats go on their Turkey border runs?

Where do expats go on their Turkey border runs?

Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:25 am
Just Joined

travelinhobo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where do expats go on their Turkey border runs?

I know technically Turkey isn't in Europe, but I think it's thought of it as.

Hi- I'm an experienced ESL teacher who gives private lessons in Mexico City. I'm researching which country will be my next and have decided upon the mid-east. I've read a lot and have decided Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkey or Lebanon. About Turkey... I know that currently one can only stay 90 days and then leave and return. I also know that in July it was changed, but then reversed. I've read that many expats do a border run, and they make it sound easy, but haven't read where these easy border runs are made to. Does anyone know, and how cheap it is to do a border run (bus/ship cost, hotel if overnighting, etc.)? If you live in Izmir, where do you go? Thanks.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 3:29 pm
Banned

sedobru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where do expats go on their Turkey border runs?

hey i am a turkish guy who lives in the us... i will be glad to help you about ur questions.

whats the purpose of going to turkey,,, beaches,? historical places,? hiking, ? then we can go from there...

and what is your citizenship ?

have a good day

Last edited by sedobru; Oct 31st 2010 at 3:32 pm.