Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Turkey? can anyone help??

Turkey? can anyone help??

Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

danelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nice
Default Turkey? can anyone help??

I posted this in the Welcome section....wasn't sure where to start to be honest!!

Anyway, here's my original post:

Hi everyone, have spent the last few hours browsing through the forum, absolutely marvellous site you all have....sort of strayed away from my original intention!!!!!!

My question is: Does anyone know of good cheap accomodation around the Turkish Grand Prix site???

Before you all disappear!! I'm looking to maybe buy a place around there, but want to have a look and also do the turkish grand prix at the same time....two birds with one stone!!! so will be looking for Hotels etc that can be recommended

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Neill
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Turkey? can anyone help??

You need 60000 pounds decent apartment near grand prix site