Reload this Page >

Temporary move to Turkey.

Temporary move to Turkey.

Old Aug 9th 2015, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Bekah95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Temporary move to Turkey.

Hey guys,

I've been offered a job in Marmaris singing, dancing and general entertaining (maybe a bit of waitressing if needed) and was just wondering what permits and things I need for my move.

I will be in Turkey from April to October next year and I like being organised so the sooner I can start sorting things, the better.

How do I get hold of all the permits and other requirements?

I've googled this a lot but none of it makes much sense so I was hoping you guys could shed some light.

Thanks in advance!x
Old Aug 9th 2015, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Temporary move to Turkey.

You will need a work permit. This is your employer's responsibility.
Old Aug 13th 2015, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Bekah95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been trying to contact the Turkish consulate in London and literally cannot get through to them.

Is my employer definitely responsible for sorting my work permit?x
Old Aug 15th 2015, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

He will probably try to persuade you to work illegally on a tourist visa. That is illegal. If he is serious, he should sort out the work permit.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-informati...eigners.en.mfa

Last edited by scot47; Aug 15th 2015 at 3:26 am.
Old Oct 6th 2015, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BekahDid you make any progress with the visa and work permit inquiry ?
Old Nov 21st 2015, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can we assume that the OP gave up ?