Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

anyone know anything about living in Bodrum Turkey???

anyone know anything about living in Bodrum Turkey???

Old Sep 27th 2004, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

macintyre is an unknown quantity at this point
Question anyone know anything about living in Bodrum Turkey???

Hi there

MY family and I are seriously thinking about moving to Bodrum in Turkey, but I have spent many hours on this PC trying to find out as much as I can on life out there, I have 2 children 13 and 3 so would like to know about schools, I will also be spending most of the year on my own as my husband works overseas so need to know if it's a safe place............
Please help me find some one to chat to about this move it would be so good to speak to anyone who lives out there.

Thanks all

We have stumbled across the Dominican Republic and quite fancy moving there, any advise from anyone would be great.
Property is cheap and the schhols are good but anything else would be a great help.
Ta

Last edited by macintyre; Oct 2nd 2004 at 10:07 am. Reason: Possible change of destination!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:01 am

dicle tarhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone know anything about living in Bodrum Turkey???

Hi,

We live in Turgutreis since 3 years. and we have two kids who goes to school here. Before we used to live in İstanbul.Life in Bodrum Peninsula is more cheaper than big cities if you live here like a local people. We have many foreigners living in Turgutreis. Regarding to schools, there are 2 state own school for your kids which is costless and one private school named Marmara College . We have many kids going to this schools and they are quite happy. You can get in contact with us on Mr Melda Tahan msn messenger [email protected] and we can help you for pleasure.