Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:16 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kb33
Yeah 21c in Calgary today
Enjoy it bud!!
I have a vivid memory of fueling up my truck in Lloydminster last year at -42c when a local guy walked past me with no shirt on and a big smile on his face.
I thought I must be just a soft Brit, but it turned out he was from the local mental hospital and refused to wear a top.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Anybody there?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

where is every one.......HALLO...
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gremmie
In UK delivering new Tonka toys to dealers, taking their old away with 90% to be shipped to Poland as they will drive any-junk you throw at them will be here till xmas then off to Canada, BC area.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Gremmie,
is your holiday voluntary or enforced due to lack of work?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Gremmie,
is your holiday voluntary or enforced due to lack of work?
Voluntary you are so suspicious BT Looking for a new apartment if you must know
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Voluntary you are so suspicious BT Looking for a new apartment if you must know

You must be doing some looking you've been on the net 24/7 for the past fortnight!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Gremmie!! I am still here. I have just been put through the red dot treatment you put on the other thread, oh my god!! I jumped about 10 foot in the air and screamed a lot, much to my hubby's delight!!!

Hows the apartment hunting going?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Hello Gremmie!! I am still here. I have just been put through the red dot treatment you put on the other thread, oh my god!! I jumped about 10 foot in the air and screamed a lot, much to my hubby's delight!!!

Hows the apartment hunting going?
Hi Rachelle, well you're only 4days late with the red dot as to apartments getting their slowly but surely,just hope U-haul have a truck when i need it
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Rachelle, well you're only 4days late with the red dot as to apartments getting their slowly but surely,just hope U-haul have a truck when i need it
Well, better late than never!!! I haven't been on here much as Gary was in Canada for a week on a reccie and I was left with the pub and 3 kids Have to say it wasn't the easiest week of my life but the valium and the large quantities of wine helped me through!!!! Make sure your new apartment has a good laundrey system as I know how much you love doing the laundrey
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, better late than never!!! I haven't been on here much as Gary was in Canada for a week on a reccie and I was left with the pub and 3 kids Have to say it wasn't the easiest week of my life but the valium and the large quantities of wine helped me through!!!! Make sure your new apartment has a good laundrey system as I know how much you love doing the laundrey
So how did his trip go ???? any job offers etc. and where and what and why,
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

So how did his trip go ???? any job offers etc. and where and what and why,
I've sent you a PM to explain all!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've PMed uwe back

We must stop meeting like this people will talk
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:13 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

There's more nosey people here than just gremmie you know raquelle.
What happened??
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
There's more nosey people here than just gremmie you know raquelle.
What happened??
Dont tell him,,,,he works for the CIA and FBI and does freelance work for W.H Smiths,he's in cahoots with a Russian Monkey,code name Boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.