Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Yeah, I saw that, how much did you pay him?
:curse::curse: have you ever thought of emigrating too NZ ???? they just love sheep there,and know what too do with-em
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Thats true i was thinking of Chrissriches
shall give you only a half portion then
I gave you Karma months ago !!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
I gave you Karma months ago !!
I know,,,, and i deserved it
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:42 am
Just Joined

taffie is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, leave the sheep alone
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:26 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taffie
Quite right Taffie.
I lived in the Darren valley, around Bargoed, a few years back for a while. They're very protective of their sheep down there and velcro underwear was very popular, although it did tend to give me a rash.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

:curse::curse: have you ever thought of emigrating too NZ ???? they just love sheep there,and know what too do with-em

Gremmie you are very touchy these days, time of the month perhaps? I tried to get to NZ before but they thought that I was too gorgeous as far as sheep go, and didn't want to make the other sheep there feel inferior. They had to turn me away Anyway, you would miss me terribly if I were that far away
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by taffie
Yeah cheers for that, at least some people realise sheep have feelings too Rights for the sheep
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koogar
Quite right Taffie.
I lived in the Darren valley, around Bargoed, a few years back for a while. They're very protective of their sheep down there and velcro underwear was very popular, although it did tend to give me a rash.
Thats just wrong!!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Me...Touchy ???? never my dear maybe its just the way i write,it seems that my Swiss influence is still predominant in my way of thinkig. Sounds daft but i still think in Swiss and then translate my thoughts into English
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Me...Touchy ???? never my dear maybe its just the way i write,it seems that my Swiss influence is still predominant in my way of thinkig. Sounds daft but i still think in Swiss and then translate my thoughts into English

Ok, I shall let you off It must be quite weird thinking in one language and and writing in another You must be English though, am I right?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:00 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't that make you cuckoo?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Ok, I shall let you off It must be quite weird thinking in one language and and writing in another You must be English though, am I right?
Yes i'm English,,which i am sad to say is not always some thing to be proud of

(wouldn't that make you cuckoo?) and that comming from some one who spends his life with a cuddly monkey
Koog are you going back to UK permently or hoping to live and work in USA???? with your girlfriend ???
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:20 pm
Whatacomplete Member

(wouldn't that make you cuckoo?) and that comming from some one who spends his life with a cuddly monkey
Koog are you going back to UK permently or hoping to live and work in USA???? with your girlfriend ???
yea, hopefully back to the US with me girl.
His name is boots and, after that comment, you'd better hope he never gets within nipping distance of your ankles
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Whats wrong with cuddly monkeys Gremmie, don't say you have had a bad experience with a monkey as well as a sheep
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
yea, hopefully back to the US with me girl.
His name is boots and, after that comment, you'd better hope he never gets within nipping distance of your ankles
Psssst Dont tell any one, ive a cuddly teddy in my truck with a broken leg that my kids gave to me
Then i wish you good luck with the USA thing with your girl...can you not do that from here tho ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.