Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kb33
I wouldn't worry ..They will be in contact if they think your husband will fit the bill , But a phone call wouldn't go a miss, Best ringing Marilyn Baril at Edmonton and have a look at their website , Looks like they have updated it recently .

www.westcanbulktransport.com
I cant see any thing new ???????
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Karma has been given And your right, if Gremmie got a job with them then there is still hope for Gary

Whereabouts are you thinking of settling ?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie

http://www.westcanbulktransport.com/...recruiting.php

Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

I noticed a few weeks back that there is a new section on overseas recruitment with much more detail than was on there before, I think Its hard for me to see properly with this hair and these horns on my head
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Karma has been given And your right, if Gremmie got a job with them then there is still hope for Gary
There's grattitude for ya:curse: are the pair of you in cahutes against me given both of you karma at some time or the other and thats the thanks i get going of to sulk
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

There's grattitude for ya:curse: are the pair of you in cahutes against me given both of you karma at some time or the other and thats the thanks i get going of to sulk
Excuse me !! never had any Karma of you yet
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Whereabouts are you thinking of settling ?

Alberta first then eventually BC (hopefully!). Want to be near to Calgary as we like it there and I think there will be more opportunity for work for me there. I don't really want to end up in the middle of no-where as I am originally from London and need to have some kind of life near me or I will go a bit mad Would love to end up in the Okanagan region in BC as we were there in July and totally fell in love with it No PNP there yet though so need to sit tight and wait. Alberta is great too though. Okotoks looks nice although don't know whether we could afford to buy there Sounds like you are loving it there though
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Excuse me !! never had any Karma of you yet
Thats true i was thinking of Chrissriches
shall give you only a half portion then
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh, don't sulk, it doesn't suit you Just messing with you anyway, i'll even give you some karma if it makes you feel better (although you do seem to have more than everyone else on here you need to let us catch up a bit)
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alberta first then eventually BC (hopefully!). Want to be near to Calgary as we like it there and I think there will be more opportunity for work for me there. I don't really want to end up in the middle of no-where as I am originally from London and need to have some kind of life near me or I will go a bit mad Would love to end up in the Okanagan region in BC as we were there in July and totally fell in love with it No PNP there yet though so need to sit tight and wait. Alberta is great too though. Okotoks looks nice although don't know whether we could afford to buy there Sounds like you are loving it there though
Yeh go to Alberta,BC has enough long horn sheep and there shaggers allready
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahh, don't sulk, it doesn't suit you Just messing with you anyway, i'll even give you some karma if it makes you feel better (although you do seem to have more than everyone else on here you need to let us catch up a bit)
gimme gimme and i'll put in a good word for you both
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

gimme gimme and i'll put in a good word for you both

The deed has been done!! Although its a bit sad when grown ups (and sheep) have to get their kicks from getting karma from t'internet Its all good though
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

The deed has been done!! Although its a bit sad when grown ups (and sheep) have to get their kicks from getting karma from t'internet Its all good though
Just shows how bloody daft we all are And in the same vane of self importance. By the way on Lyndons Blog,he's writen some nice things about me too
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Yeh go to Alberta,BC has enough long horn sheep and there shaggers allready

You are a bit anti- sheep Gremmie, perhaps you have had a bad experience with them at some point?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Just shows how bloody daft we all are And in the same vane of self importance. By the way on Lyndons Blog,he's writen some nice things about me too

Yeah, I saw that, how much did you pay him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.