Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Dont tell him,,,,he works for the CIA and FBI and does freelance work for W.H Smiths,he's in cahoots with a Russian Monkey,code name Boots
Wish I knew that before I PMed him!! As long as he doesn't tell the monkey it will be ok
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Dont tell him,,,,he works for the CIA and FBI and does freelance work for W.H Smiths,he's in cahoots with a Russian Monkey,code name Boots
In fact, maybe I should get that haircut after all and come back in disguise, then it might be OK
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Wish I knew that before I PMed him!! As long as he doesn't tell the monkey it will be ok
YOU PMed him too????? and with how many others, my god,uwe do put it arround abit and i thought it was our secret
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:18 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

You're pushing your luck here mate. Boots has a sense of humour though, so you should be ok for now.
I told him what you said and he says to tell you that, while we were in the truck, he was indeed russian around a lot, but here in Wyoming it's very relaxed and he spends most of his time in the hammock.
The only downside I can see is that, as I mentioned in my blog some time ago, since being in Wyoming, he has taken to shouting 'Yeehaw!!' after he farts, which upsets the dog and makes her pee on the floor. Otherwise, life is good.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
You're pushing your luck here mate. Boots has a sense of humour though, so you should be ok for now.
I told him what you said and he says to tell you that, while we were in the truck, he was indeed russian around a lot, but here in Wyoming it's very relaxed and he spends most of his time in the hammock.
The only downside I can see is that, as I mentioned in my blog some time ago, since being in Wyoming, he has taken to shouting 'Yeehaw!!' after he farts, which upsets the dog and makes her pee on the floor. Otherwise, life is good.
you are in serious need of help Koogs,!!!!! does your wifey no how bloomin daft you are
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

YOU PMed him too????? and with how many others, my god,uwe do put it arround abit and i thought it was our secret

Don't be sad, its just that us sheep really aren't that fussy, surely UWE must know that