Westcan Bulk Transport

Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

dunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Westcan Bulk Transport

Good god , i dont know, we are talking about 3 yr ago . Alot can happen in 3yr with a company or even at one depotif thats what it was but no one knows apart from the people it happened to as everyone that reads these will be so sorry to hear that it didnt work out for those people involved .

I for one am waiting one dates for my research trip which we have got to fund for ourselves but iwe dont care as we will be making a go of it and cannot wait to get out of this country even the poles are heading back home with a suitcase full of 50 and 100 pnd notes but who can blame them because its getting harder and harder to make ends meet as the days go by never mind the weeks and its going to get worse as everyone knows i just hope my house sells quickly so we can GTF
Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Blimey

I must work for a different Westcan

The drivers who are moaning about them can you give some specific reasons as to why you felt you were treated so badly ?

And how come there are drivers working for them now and still very happy (even with PR )
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Tinni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dunky
Good god , i dont know, we are talking about 3 yr ago . Alot can happen in 3yr with a company or even at one depotif thats what it was but no one knows apart from the people it happened to as everyone that reads these will be so sorry to hear that it didnt work out for those people involved .

I for one am waiting one dates for my research trip which we have got to fund for ourselves but iwe dont care as we will be making a go of it and cannot wait to get out of this country even the poles are heading back home with a suitcase full of 50 and 100 pnd notes but who can blame them because its getting harder and harder to make ends meet as the days go by never mind the weeks and its going to get worse as everyone knows i just hope my house sells quickly so we can GTF
Are you going to Edmonton Alberta to work, and is it for westcan?
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Tinni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trucky9854
What terminal was you at mate ? At Edmonton terminal l have'nt stopped for the time I have been here,and that is on Sulphur or Fuel !!
Hi trucky9854
You say you have been at Westcan for 2 years now have you got your PR yet mate?You also say you do 4 on 4 off and earn more than in uk wow! that is good to hear, maybe things have changed at Westcan .Do you do the fort mac runs ? or do you get to travel and see the beauty of canada?
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

IDRIVERTRUCK is an unknown quantity at this point

i worked for westcan, they are the biggest shower of shit on the face of this earth. They have no tidy trucks or trailers, if it was not for cliff's towing westcan would be right in the shit. As for the brits, we don't take any shit like the canadians do because we are not afraid to stand up for our rights. If you want to kiss arse westcan, then you will get on there. On the upside there are far better companies out there ie flying J are one of the best. If westcan could show respect to it's drivers, then the drivers would respect the company. Because us brits don't take kindly to being lied to.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm!
So they are not the guys for you then? I assume you have worked for them?
Who you with now, if you dont mind
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dinger24
Hmmm!
So they are not the guys for you then? I assume you have worked for them?
Who you with now, if you dont mind
Hi i am with highway13 now
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

So how long with Westcan? What was your problem with them?
Its only because we get alot of mixed views which is confusing and concerning for us trying to get out there!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dinger24
So how long with Westcan? What was your problem with them?
Its only because we get alot of mixed views which is confusing and concerning for us trying to get out there!
i was there 3 years they have no respect for quality drivers they expect you to break the laws to get the job done. There are other firms to look at. If you can put up with ths bullshit then they are your ticket into the country.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IDRIVERTRUCK
i was there 3 years they have no respect for quality drivers they expect you to break the laws to get the job done. There are other firms to look at. If you can put up with ths bullshit then they are your ticket into the country.
Please try to give an un biased account of Westcan,,not just a tirad of abuse
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Please try to give an un biased account of Westcan,,not just a tirad of abuse
it's not abuse it's the truth the truth hurts some people
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think every one is entitled to their opinion whether you like something or not it we all have the right to our say. I would have hoped that this view might have got a reaction from some of their current drivers.
If they were so bad why did you stay for 3 yrs?
Westcan Bulk were one of only a handful that returned my enquiry so they are one of the companies that I was considering.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IDRIVERTRUCK
it's not abuse it's the truth the truth hurts some people
When i was at the Edmoton depot for training i met nothing but whinging loud mouth abusive Britt drivers, all the other nationality drivers were happy So may be the "quality" drivers held non UK pasports
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

So may be the "quality" drivers held non UK pasports
That's not quite true
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kb33
That's not quite true
you,re Calgary not Emonton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.