Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

vancouver long haul posting on kijiji

vancouver long haul posting on kijiji

Old Jul 1st 2014, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vancouver long haul posting on kijiji

Originally Posted by kb33
Yeah I seem to remember you took my job Had to live in in AB for six years to get out here
ooops
Old Jul 1st 2014, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Yeah I seem to remember you took my job Had to live in in AB for six years to get out here
He who laughs last etc , Gremmie lives in MB
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
He who laughs last etc , Gremmie lives in MB
And your point is what oh resident of SK
If you get a divorce in Saskatchewan, are you still brother and sister?
Why don't they have daylight savings time in Saskatchewan?
Who the hell wants to spend another hour in Saskatchewan?
Why is it so windy in Saskatchewan?
Because Alberta blows and Manitoba sucks!
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Because Alberta blows and Manitoba sucks!
Does this mean you like to suck then gremmie?? :-D :-D
Old Jul 6th 2014, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by grant r
Does this mean you like to suck then gremmie?? :-D :-D
What a strange question
Old Jan 20th 2015, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a recruiter and if they haven't identified themselves in an advert then proceed with caution ! Just send your resume and nothing else and see what happens.
I have adds all over Canada on Kijiji and my company is clearly identified with a Logo picture and pictures of our trucks and loads and the web site address which i place at the end so you know who your contacting. Chances are they are an employment agency.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juggernaut1064
I'm a recruiter and if they haven't identified themselves in an advert then proceed with caution ! Just send your resume and nothing else and see what happens.
I have adds all over Canada on Kijiji and my company is clearly identified with a Logo picture and pictures of our trucks and loads and the web site address which i place at the end so you know who your contacting. Chances are they are an employment agency.
Erm.......this is a really old thread!
Old Jan 20th 2015, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

lol i just stumbled onto it i should have checked the dates eh lol