Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

URGENT-INTERVIEW WITH WESTCAN, ANY ADVICE...

URGENT-INTERVIEW WITH WESTCAN, ANY ADVICE...

Old Jul 25th 2012, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT-INTERVIEW WITH WESTCAN, ANY ADVICE...

Originally Posted by hotelfreightliner
Lol Oh I love it when people presume, cos they make a complete ass of themselves ;-) lol.
Yes I said BETTER & I said GREAT.....But Where does it say BEST!!! lol. (Come on keep up sunshine, I know you checked out my other posts lol).

As for hubby being away too long, Did you really miss what my ID name is on here!! Look closely and it MIGHT come too you lol ;-) and as for the wine bit. I don't touch the stuff, plus no alcoholic allowed in the truck! Just good old caffeine for me

P.s Don't hide away from a question, you've been asked. Name them companies that pay $200k to immigrates, working 15on/7off?? As I can't think who your on about ;-) lol

Awaiting your next funny reply...... Hope you've learnt not to judge too quickly next time ;-)
Living in a truck That must be a better quality of life ,oh and btw the word is immigrant not immigrates.
Not to sure where the attitude is coming from,cab fever maybe,but I've mentioned 3 good payers already,a fourth being Haliburton.As for employing IMMIGRANTS without PR ,well that's another issue,when you began advertising Timeline no mention was made of defined criteria.
Living in a Freightshaker
Old Jul 25th 2012, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

hotelfreightliner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Living in a truck That must be a better quality of life ,oh and btw the word is immigrant not immigrates.
Not to sure where the attitude is coming from,cab fever maybe,but I've mentioned 3 good payers already,a fourth being Haliburton.As for employing IMMIGRANTS without PR ,well that's another issue,when you began advertising Timeline no mention was made of defined criteria.
Living in a Freightshaker
I have an interview with Westcan and it's tomorrow, will be conducted over Skype on webcam.
I'm a little worried because I really want this job desparatly, can anyone give me any advice or pointers??

This could be our way to get over to Canada and don't want to mess up!!

Thanks in advance..........................

I posted a comment on here, thinking i was being helpful 'if it didn't work out with westcan' for this guy........ It was YOU who started with the Attitude & insults!! but now someone's questioning your comments, you don't like it!!. Cos what you have said so far is BS, total BS. None of what you have said is helpful to this guy 'and I presume his partner/family' as he had wrote OUR*.

And Yes as for Timeline I think their all great* and I'm not the only one. They go above and beyond for all their drivers & their families.They've got all brand new trucks & there's always a great atmospher when you get back to the yard. The pay is very good and they treat you with respect. All the drivers get on..... What more could anyone ask for!!!!
And I'm not the only one, who thinks it -http://www.trucknews.com/news/company-profile-the-time-was-right-for-timeline/1001078051/

Now our children have grown up and left home. After 23 yrs, this is my husband & my time. I have meet a lot of great people over here, seen some amazing sights and stayed in some gorgeous places and as for FreightShake......Our BRAND NEW Freightliner doesn't shake!!!.......IT ROCKS LOL

Oh and before you think of throwing your skitty comments. Grow a pair and put your photo on your profile. I'm sure a lot of people on here, would like to see what you look like too and you never know we might bump into each other and I'll get you a coffee and try and work out were your coming from!! lol

Sandra
Old Jul 25th 2012, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Refer to posts 21,22,23.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 6:23 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't cost anything to be nice to other people and to see things from another person's point of view. There is no need for the nastiness, we are supposed to be here to help one another not pick holes.

Try and have a think how it looks to other people viewing this thread (infact a lot of the threads in this section seemed to end up going pear-shaped) it doesn't look good and will put people off posting.

Now I'm going to count to 10 ... and if the insults don't stop I'm going to close the thread ... and next time some heads might roll
Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

hotelfreightliner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
It doesn't cost anything to be nice to other people and to see things from another person's point of view. There is no need for the nastiness, we are supposed to be here to help one another not pick holes.

Try and have a think how it looks to other people viewing this thread (infact a lot of the threads in this section seemed to end up going pear-shaped) it doesn't look good and will put people off posting.

Now I'm going to count to 10 ... and if the insults don't stop I'm going to close the thread ... and next time some heads might roll
I apologies, sorry Sue.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 7:22 am
Just Joined

lugs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Bal any news yet either good or bad.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lugs
Hello Bal any news yet either good or bad.
not heard anything from them so far, little concerned but hopefully hear something soon!
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

schumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue

Thought this site was to "help" people, and not to bitch in public on here, lighten up folks and if you cannot put smiley helpful stuff on here how about you PM each other and bitch that way instead. People must remember there are a lot of different emotions of people that are on this site and things can heat up at the slightest comment. Off my soapbox now LOL
Old Aug 19th 2012, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

pocket rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bal uk
not heard anything from them so far, little concerned but hopefully hear something soon!
Hi mate, any news
Old Sep 19th 2012, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pocket rocket
Hi mate, any news
very sorry guys for the delay, been extremely busy but received the good news and will be moving after winter passes. We are very happy and looking forward to the adventure .
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lugs
Yeh same as me, ment to be with Marianna, any tips or things I should or shouldn't say.
Dont ask for BJ thats usually frowned upon in an interview
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bal uk
very sorry guys for the delay, been extremely busy but received the good news and will be moving after winter passes. We are very happy and looking forward to the adventure .
Congratulations
Old Sep 21st 2012, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

Congratulation Bal UK !!! I have been offered a job in Timeline and will start over there next month. I always choose the more difficult option :-) Every driving job I started was in winter time :-)
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:19 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Originally Posted by Milanuk
Congratulation Bal UK !!! I have been offered a job in Timeline and will start over there next month. I always choose the more difficult option :-) Every driving job I started was in winter time :-)
Congrats to you too
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

Thank you very much Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.