Trucking in MB

Old Apr 5th 2014, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trucking in MB

Originally Posted by ttj1
Ok, when I first posted this thread I wanted to see what kind of response i would get, and i thank all those who genuinely seemed interested..... However it seems to me that this was a bad idea as some people just cannot help themselves with their negative comments regarding the original thread, so I'm now having doubts to continue posting on here........
I should just ignore any negative posts, replying to them is only what they want. Don't waste your time with them. Anyone who is genuinely interested will have been in contact with you.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond repute

If the job is a good one then nobody should have anything to fear. I don't think it does any harm if a couple of people come on here and play Devil's Advocate. Just give out all the information and let everyone judge it on it's merits.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

We'll said Lou.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

PMed you Ttj.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 6:44 pm
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough

I'm happy you started the thread Tracy another hopeful path to travel, spread ma eggs into many baskets and one is bound to come good
Old Apr 6th 2014, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mbarrett23
I should just ignore any negative posts, replying to them is only what they want. Don't waste your time with them. Anyone who is genuinely interested will have been in contact with you.
Any company that genuinely has some thing to offer would be willing to post its company name, is rates of pay plus the package they are offering.. All this cloak and dagger stuff just sends up the red flags..
But some of you are just to blind to see I am trying to get the info ALL of you should be asking for.. In case some of you DFs haven't realized thats the idea of this forum.
Old Apr 6th 2014, 6:01 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Any company that genuinely has some thing to offer would be willing to post its company name, is rates of pay plus the package they are offering.. All this cloak and dagger stuff just sends up the red flags..
But some of you are just to blind to see I am trying to get the info ALL of you should be asking for.. In case some of you DFs haven't realized thats the idea of this forum.
It should also be noted that there is a 'jobs offered' forum specifically for advertising jobs, and that someone posting a job should be prepared to answer questions in open forum as new members do not have access to the pm system. I would suggest to the OP that you repost in that forum instead. There is no specific trucking jobs section - but Canadian jobs are posted here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160

Thread Closed