TRUCK DRIVER

Old Aug 13th 2014, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

weegaz23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRUCK DRIVER

Hi my names gary. My wife and i are hoping to move to canada soon. Im a long distance truck driver and am looking to find out what companies in Canada employ uk drivers. Ive already heard of H&R, Bison, Big freight, Siemens,Westcan.. can any body tell me of any other companies that hire uk drivers.. thanks
Old Aug 14th 2014, 4:38 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TRUCK DRIVER

What area are you looking at in Canada?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: TRUCK DRIVER

Were looking at winnipeg as first choice but also looking at saskatoon, leithbridge, mississauga,calgary and edmonton..
Old Aug 14th 2014, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weegaz23
Were looking at winnipeg as first choice but also looking at saskatoon, leithbridge, mississauga,calgary and edmonton..
Have you visited all of these places ?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

Yeah visted most have any recomendations?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weegaz23
Yeah visted most have any recomendations?
Yes, but where I'd like or not like maybe wouldn't apply to you.
I'd just say forget Mississauga because you cannot get PR in Ontario as a truck driver.
And it's too near Brampton where some of Canada's finest drivers come from.

Last edited by neilg14; Aug 14th 2014 at 11:34 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2014, 3:47 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TRUCK DRIVER

Originally Posted by neilg14
Yes, but where I'd like or not like maybe wouldn't apply to you.
I'd just say forget Mississauga because you cannot get PR in Ontario as a truck driver.
And it's too near Brampton where some of Canada's finest drivers come from.
Lol which where I am sitting right now waiting for a load. My aren't they just fantbloodytastic
Old Aug 19th 2014, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arniedog
Lol which where I am sitting right now waiting for a load. My aren't they just fantbloodytastic
Just sit back, relax & enjoy the show.