Recruiting in England

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

bestie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recruiting in England

Hi,

Im enquiring for my husband, does anybody know if they are recruiting in england for truck drivers.
Thanks
Donna
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:18 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recruiting in England

hello and welcome to BE Search for Trucking in Canada and read it fully.

Also read wages for truckers and H & R threads - loads of info on there.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
hello and welcome to BE Search for Trucking in Canada and read it fully.

Also read wages for truckers and H & R threads - loads of info on there.
Hi Lorna
Thank you very much i will have a look

Donna
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:45 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestie
Hi Lorna
Thank you very much i will have a look

Donna
You're very wecome - Mal and I are off to Saskatchewan in a week or two, he has a job with Yanke (long haul truck driving). They came to the UK to interview but it seems a lot of driver sent over their CV and went to Canada and had a few interviews with different companies. Try Gremmie, Lyndon01 to name but a few. Good luck with your search.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
You're very wecome - Mal and I are off to Saskatchewan in a week or two, he has a job with Yanke (long haul truck driving). They came to the UK to interview but it seems a lot of driver sent over their CV and went to Canada and had a few interviews with different companies. Try Gremmie, Lyndon01 to name but a few. Good luck with your search.
Dont bring me into this i'll say nothing without my lawyer
Bestie do as Lorna D said read those to threads from start to finish,censor out the silly twadle as you go. At the top of this page is something called Wiki,go there,then click Canada,then scroll to Transport. We've posted thee websites of all the Provincial trans. Assocs with member listes. Plough through that lot,took me weeks Investigate Canada and where you'd like to live and then find a truck company that suites you. Good luck
What the hell is a Wiki??????

Last edited by Gremmie; Aug 23rd 2007 at 2:56 pm. Reason: got Lorna D name wrong
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:03 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Dont bring me into this i'll say nothing without my lawyer

It's ok I'm not recording any of this conversation :rofl

What the hell is a Wiki??????
Google it it's too complicated
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much gremmie, i have been reading these discussion forums for 2 days now, they have kept me amused.

Besties wife
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestie
Thank you very much gremmie, i have been reading these discussion forums for 2 days now, they have kept me amused.

Besties wife
What part of Canada are you looking at ???
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Recruiting in England

Originally Posted by Gremmie
What part of Canada are you looking at ???
Not to sure my husband has a friend who has just moved to lethbridge, who is going to ring us on sunday and let us know what that is like, really its just a matter of looking and see whats the best
He just wants to move away

besties wife