Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

proof of school completion.

proof of school completion.

Old Mar 11th 2014, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default proof of school completion.

A friend has been in contact with a major bulk player in SK and they are asking for proof of school completion ?? and 5 school quals ..
i take it this is for PR eventually?? and how do you prove proof of school completion.
is IELTS not enough for them?? any one with experience of this sort o thing.
as its not like my friend left school yesterday!.
hes awaiting any replies with interest. jimmy

Last edited by jamesmc; Mar 11th 2014 at 7:47 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Sats72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: proof of school completion.

jimmy, i'm not sure about 5 qualifications, but i think for pnp i had to prove i'd completed 12 years of school and a diploma being the proof. all i had was a rsa maths certificate and it done the job as you know.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jamesmc
A friend has been in contact with a major bulk player in SK and they are asking for proof of school completion ?? and 5 school quals ..
i take it this is for PR eventually?? and how do you prove proof of school completion.
is IELTS not enough for them?? any one with experience of this sort o thing.
as its not like my friend left school yesterday!.
hes awaiting any replies with interest. jimmy
I could only show 3 exam result certificate, so the AINP told me I had to sit the GED. I presume that Sask is going the same way!!
Old Mar 15th 2014, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

As above , if your mate hasn't got his certificates to hand he should contact his former Local Education Authority .
Pardon the sarcasm , but I reckon this only applies to English speaking members of The Commonwealth again . Bloody certain our wraparound stetson and cossack friends don't have Grade 12 education , rant over

Last edited by flat to the mat; Mar 15th 2014 at 4:34 pm. Reason: poor language skills
Old Mar 16th 2014, 6:52 pm
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough

I can't express my gratitude enough Jimmy for everything you've done to help me, if it weren't for you mate I probably would've given up by now...! I owe you BIGTIME goodbuddy, I will catch up with you soon and we will get soooo drunk, I promise ya that!!!
Old Mar 16th 2014, 6:56 pm
Flying Scotsman

Sorry didn't mean to send that 3 times lol bloody 3G over here is crap!!!
Old Mar 17th 2014, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

ach man thats what friends do!
Old Mar 21st 2014, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

I am in the PR procedure in SK and I didnt have to proof anything.
I only filled in to the PR application about my education and that was it...no certificates needed so far....
Old Mar 21st 2014, 5:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Milanuk
I am in the PR procedure in SK and I didnt have to proof anything.
I only filled in to the PR application about my education and that was it...no certificates needed so far....
That's because SK have no minimum educational requirement, but other provinces do.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 6:07 pm
Flying Scotsman

I'll have to try and a get a job in SK then, by sounds of things lol....! Am not bothered I'll do this GED coarse if I have to, just wanna get into Canada and get out on the road and worry about it in 2 years time lol!!!