Popped in

Old Oct 11th 2014, 11:50 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Popped in

Just thought I'd pop in and have a nosey.
Hope you're all happy and doing well.
Soon be Christmas.
Old Oct 11th 2014, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Popped in

Flippingheck.
I hope your well, since I last spoke to you I have returned to Saskatoon, got turned over bigtime and am back in the UK!!
How the devil are you?
Old Oct 11th 2014, 7:16 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Doing great bud.
7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow and our new son is almost 6 months.
What went wrong in Saskatoon?
Old Oct 12th 2014, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Job was going good, 8 months had passed, no problems at work, I was asking for more work and to be out on the road instead of resting in Saskatoon.
5 months at work, I asked for a few weeks off, I returned to the UK.
Whilst I was on approved holiday the Owner of Timeline Logistic ( Bob) sacked me, to this moment now I have no idea why!
So as things go im back in the UK hauling fuel for Shell.
I wanting to inform forum members of this ill treatment, but ive been warned off by officials reference my comments.not wanting to upset anybody im selecting my words carefully.
Congrats on your anniversary as well as I hope the new arrival to the family is well.
Old Oct 12th 2014, 5:15 pm
Whatacomplete Member

That sucks bud.
Are you going to try again with another company in canada?
Don't give up on your dreams. I know that's easy to say, but you should keep trying if it's what you really want.
I almost went back to England after a few months in Canada. I even called my old tower crane boss in London to see if I could get my job back there. He said yes I could have my old job back but he also told me that he always knew that I didn't have the balls to stick it out in Canada. That's what changed my mind. I thought "I'll show you I can stick it out" and I'm so glad I did now. He did me a big favor saying that to me. I didn't realize it at the time and I'm sure he wasn't trying to help me either, but it was just what I needed.
I know that's a different situation to you bud. Just saying that it's worth the effort of not giving up now so you can be where you really want to be five years from now. Don't let that guy who fired you determine where you end up.
Good luck and remember, it's not how many times you get knocked down that matters, it's how many times you get back up.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Hi koogar , glad your living the dream and congrats on the baby boy , sounds like your doing well , we moved to kamloops last year from Calgary , couldn't hack the winters , love it out here , almost tropical , good post above BTW and nice to hear from you again .
Old Oct 14th 2014, 12:13 am
Whatacomplete Member

Hello KB.
Kamloops eh? Never spent much time there but it looked a nice place.
Glad you're doing well and enjoying life.
2006/7 seems a long time ago. :-)
Old Oct 19th 2014, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi Koogs.
I'm lucky to get this job with Shell Petroleum so im staying now mate, it appears the rules have changed regarding PR. At 49 years of age its time to accept the situation here, the job im doing is good.
Reference your old boss and not having the balls, its comments like that which can change the direction of life, just to prove that the task can have a positive result.
Im back on the Isle of Wight but running out of Fawley refinery, as you can imagine the winters here will be a breeze.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 10:04 pm
Whatacomplete Member

No point looking for somewhere else if you're happy where you are.
I guess you can look back on Canada as an adventure most people never have.
Happy for you mate.
Look after yourself.