Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:36 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Originally Posted by Gerald Macnab
*correction* we have 7 UK people working for us and another 4 are coming.
7 now a big jump from 15 or so and what country are these people coming from? cant be from the UK as I remember it (what was it you said to one worker) if I had my choice I would take all the brits and blow then all up. well all I can say Gerry is I hope the 4 coming know what they are in for and if they speak English you know as well as I know it wont be long before we all hear about another batch going home, the truth always comes out
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:49 am
Just Joined

theyoyokid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

I FOR ONE WILL TELL ANYONE COMING FROM THE UK KEEP AWAY FROM HOFFMANS U ARE WITH OUT DOUBT THE BIGGEST SHITE IN LLOYD
GET ANKLES TO LEARN POLISH U MIGHT STAND A CHANCE
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:53 am
Just Joined

HAIL HAIL U HUN *****
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:57 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theyoyokid
HAIL HAIL U HUN *****
are you finished yet? you mad git
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:01 am
Just Joined

NO F***ING WAY

Last edited by theyoyokid; Feb 25th 2009 at 7:06 am.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:03 am
Just Joined

I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I WANT HOFFMANS TO PAY FOR GETTING TRUE BRITS IN THE SHIT
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:04 am
Lloydminster AB

NO *****ING WAY
ok that answers that then, post will be off the air tomorrow
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

TO ANKLES 4 IN A ROW U HUN BAS*ARD
LET THE PEOPLE SING HAIL HAIL
Abusive langauge will only result in you being banned and the thread being closed down by Admin and the mods Which would mean Hoffmans win again, as the original purpose of this thread was to warn further immigrants...,shouting and swering aint going to help..
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:44 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

HAIL HAIL U HUN *****
What's all this Hun stuff about?
Are you trying to warn people about a company or prove you can call people names and type in capitals?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:51 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by kate white
7 now a big jump from 15 or so and what country are these people coming from? cant be from the UK as I remember it (what was it you said to one worker) if I had my choice I would take all the brits and blow then all up. well all I can say Gerry is I hope the 4 coming know what they are in for and if they speak English you know as well as I know it wont be long before we all hear about another batch going home, the truth always comes out
I take back the bit where I said it was you who said you would blow up the brits, that was your other office worker Eugene and when I am wrong I will say I am wrong, but the rest I meant
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
I take back the bit where I said it was you who said you would blow up the brits, that was your other office worker Eugene and when I am wrong I will say I am wrong, but the rest I meant
being called Eugene will make people throw what little weight they have around......... like being a traffic warden etc
Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:36 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by koogar
being called Eugene will make people throw what little weight they have around......... like being a traffic warden etc
well I do put my hands up if I am wrong, but I cant help the guy is called Eugene thats his mothers fault and yeah he is like a bouncer for Gerry and the guys who have a complaint cant get past him. why would Gerry need a bouncer? answer because he knows what is going on in his company and wont do the dirty work himself, he should go see for himself what the damage he has caused and see the look on those kids faces that have to go back. I have seen it and my kids also dont want to go back but Gerry wont have the decency to go see those families or their kids. sure my OH walked from the company but that was after he was sent to work with the H2 gas with NO training pluss all the other things I have talked about on here and even thou my OH has another job, it does not mean we are safe and I still blame Hoffman's for being put in this mess in the first place. if Gerry hires people to lie and others to sack then Gerry has to take some blame in all of this
Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I WANT HOFFMANS TO PAY FOR GETTING TRUE BRITS IN THE SHIT
as against helping "FALSE" brits please define to me what a TRUE brit is,,, your ranting and raving is not going to help any one
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I FOR ONE WILL TELL ANYONE COMING FROM THE UK KEEP AWAY FROM HOFFMANS U ARE WITH OUT DOUBT THE BIGGEST SHITE IN LLOYD
GET ANKLES TO LEARN POLISH U MIGHT STAND A CHANCE
You obviously have an ANKEL fetish thats a new one on me.. Will have to call in an expert ,,, Boots where are you
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by daz and jac
you get told that after 6 month`s when you have pnp you can get your wife an open permit but when you do all the paper work it`s more like a year. one guy got fed up of waiting for a new permit for himself and his wife so he drove down to coutts to get another one with pnp certificate and lmo in hand only to be told you can`t have one the lmo as run out so they tore the permit he had as it was expired. he was let back in as a visitor but must leave by july09 he went to hoffmans and told them that the lmo as expired they need to renew this they told him not to worry as john or dave will sort it out (the same person by the way but he as 2 names) he was called back in the next day to be told your fired you haven`t a work permit. he then went to service canada and was told you can claim unemployment benifit but you need your record of service so he went back to hoffmans and asked for it but they put on the form he quit anyhow service canada know what`s been going on and we now believe they have now lost the pnp status.this guy is now stuck as his son can`t go to school anymore and he`s trying to get other work.
So as you can see they are a really good company NOT so you have been warned do not go to this company they are others out there but these are the worst we believe.
I just managed to get hold of an old pal, who happend to work for hoffmans until recently, he left only coz the hours in November December dropped of and he wanted a change.. his story is not quite the same as is portraid here To his knowledge in the past 12months only 3 brits have gone back, and this was due to their families not liking Canda not coz they got screwd. As to the guy being sacked as mentioned in the above quote, i think some immportant info has been omited. The story i heard went as follows.. Chummy arrived with a 1 year work permit, he applied late after approx 8months for his PNP/PR although many had advised apply asap, he new better,,all his paperwork went to Buffelo and he waited,, the months went by to the point where his original WP expired, and again instead if continuing to work as advised he went to the border with an Invalid LMO demanding a new WP,, which the guys at the border dissmissed,, so now he has no WP but can enter Canada only as a tourist.. Hoffmans cant employ tourists, they told him to sit tight and not go to the border but he new better..
So what is the truth about Hoffmans, some shout and cuss about them others are happy. me i think its a bit of a 50-50 situation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.