Loblaw

Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by cmetty41
.Thats good mate R u taking the wife with you or waiting to see what it's like first.Have you applied for your wife yet or again are you waiting???
Hello mate my wife is staying here while I'm there and will come out and have a look who do work for here
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Mate,

you badly need to do more RESEARCH!!!!!

The ACTUAL Loblaws(ex Geordie-land UK) recruiter is on another UK Ex-Pats trucking site stating that your "AVERAGE take home pay" will be $700 PER WEEK.

Now you got to work out is doing night-shifts with "turn-pike" doubles in a Canadian Winter worth $700!!!!

Also just what "disposable income" you will have left AFTER paying all your normal everyday bills in Regina.

I wish all you guys going to Loblaws the very best of luck but your all talking among yourselves and you need to ask the ex-UK guys who have been there for a right few years maybe since 2004 IF they would work in Regina for Loblaws@ that type of work for that kind of money!!!!!!
Big Truck I have a signed contract stating I will be paid no less than $23 per hour with add on IE load unload hitch un Hitch etc I will be doing a 10hr day with breaks,running from Regina to Winnipeg either 5 on 2 off or 6 on 2 off.That my friend does not add up to $700 a week.The distance between Regina and Winnipeg is 355miles or 571km X each mile by 53cents and still I don't get $700 a week.I can't see Loblaws bringing over at least 16 to 24 family's and then hitting them with $700 a week wages,that would criminal.And after a good Interview with the Transport manager i feel he is more than open with us all.Remember Loblaws are going Very BIG in the next few months with a new rail road being built next to their new facilities.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
Hello mate my wife is staying here while I'm there and will come out and have a look who do work for here
Hello Dusty,I am currently self employed as a driving Instructor,but work is slack so I also work for Tesco's on a self employed basis.I do about 40hrs a week for them doing class 1 work delivering to all the stores here in Northern Ireland.I see Big Truck reckons we will be getting $700 a week or £439 our money.I don't think so mate.No one would move half way round the world for that money.Has trevor gave you the hotel details where we wil staying.It's the Ramada hotel downtown in Regina looks nice.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Hello Hun

Look we decided I was not going out, so pleaes don't be telling people I am.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Ok
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Hello Dusty,I am currently self employed as a driving Instructor,but work is slack so I also work for Tesco's on a self employed basis.I do about 40hrs a week for them doing class 1 work delivering to all the stores here in Northern Ireland.I see Big Truck reckons we will be getting $700 a week or £439 our money.I don't think so mate.No one would move half way round the world for that money.Has trevor gave you the hotel details where we wil staying.It's the Ramada hotel downtown in Regina looks nice.
No he didn't say yet are you going in may
Old Mar 30th 2012, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

No he didn't say yet are you going in may
No mate it will be July at the earliest for me a lot to do here before I go.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

By the time I get my work visa it will probably be July
Old Mar 30th 2012, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Oh well another couple of months with you wife won't kill ya! You've got rest of your life out there.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

What's the address of the place u send the work permit to
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

What's the address of the place u send the work permit to
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Old Mar 30th 2012, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I see the hotel we will stay at the ramada in Regina and it costs 89 a night
Old Mar 30th 2012, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Mate,

you badly need to do more RESEARCH!!!!!

The ACTUAL Loblaws(ex Geordie-land UK) recruiter is on another UK Ex-Pats trucking site stating that your "AVERAGE take home pay" will be $700 PER WEEK.

Now you got to work out is doing night-shifts with "turn-pike" doubles in a Canadian Winter worth $700!!!!

Also just what "disposable income" you will have left AFTER paying all your normal everyday bills in Regina.

I wish all you guys going to Loblaws the very best of luck but your all talking among yourselves and you need to ask the ex-UK guys who have been there for a right few years maybe since 2004 IF they would work in Regina for Loblaws@ that type of work for that kind of money!!!!!!
BT let me think long and hard about this.... NOT A CHANCE
Old Mar 30th 2012, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

I can't see Loblaws bringing over at least 16 to 24 family's and then hitting them with $700 a week wages,that would criminal.And after a good Interview with the Transport manager i feel he is more than open with us all.
Isn't being naive such a sweet thing
Old Mar 30th 2012, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by man240utd
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Who is the fee payable too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.