Loblaw

Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

BT you must love your job moaning the arse off about life hey carry on existing not living a life chill bubba like they said we might be green behind the ears because we haven't done any of it but hey if loblaws offer me a job I'm going to jump at the chance because you only have one life and make the most of it and if they don't offer me a job I'm still going to work in Canada some day
Old Mar 21st 2012, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Have you EVER set foot in Canada or even know the first thing about driving a truck there?
Ask the guys here who've been in Canada as far back as 2004/05/06/07 and got PR if they would move to Regina SK!!!!!!

I can't be bothered to argue but do yourself a favour and do ALOT more research before you all just jump on the first plane over!!!!
Hey Big Truck I know I work in Tesco's been there 4 years now.Spent 12 yrs in the Army 2 of those in Batus Canada in the warm summers and the freezing -40 winters Drove al makes and models of Canadian Vehicles,apart from that I would still like to give Loblaws a try and Regina and yes the min wage they offer is $23 per hr and the rate is 53c per mile why would they lie????
Old Mar 21st 2012, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Talking Re: Loblaw

It seems that big truck might be missing out and he feels jealous hey ho
Old Mar 21st 2012, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
It seems that big truck might be missing out and he feels jealous hey ho
Aye,

SK its the happening place!!!

Bye bye.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Cmetty have you heard anything yet?
I was told end of the week
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Cmetty have you heard anything yet?
I was told end of the week
Alright Dusty, I have sent you a PM. Cheers.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Originally Posted by man240utd
Alright Dusty, I have sent you a PM. Cheers.
Have you heard anything today?
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Nothing yet I've just scanned and emailed my crb check nothing yet i found out about the training it's $18 an hour during the training which is 4 weeks
I was told that yesterday
Have you heard anything
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Have you heard anything ?
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Have you heard anything ?
No, not yet.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

http://youtu.be/BIPsypxEELk
Old Mar 24th 2012, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the you tube video looks real good something I would like to be apart of but still haven't heard anything
Old Mar 24th 2012, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cmetty41
Hey Big Truck I know I work in Tesco's been there 4 years now.Spent 12 yrs in the Army 2 of those in Batus Canada in the warm summers and the freezing -40 winters Drove al makes and models of Canadian Vehicles,apart from that I would still like to give Loblaws a try and Regina and yes the min wage they offer is $23 per hr and the rate is 53c per mile why would they lie????
Have you heard anything cmetty
Old Mar 24th 2012, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by man240utd
No, not yet.
Have you heard anything?
I'm still waiting getting abut frustrating but I will hang in there
Old Mar 24th 2012, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Have you heard anything?
I'm still waiting getting abut frustrating but I will hang in there
Got an e-mail last night welcoming me to the company. Hope you hear something soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.