LMO companies

Old Mar 1st 2014, 9:14 am
Just Joined

georgiiiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LMO companies

Hi, my name is Georgi and I am currently working in the UK as a truck driver. I want to move to Canada and currently looking for a job there. I wonder if someone could recommend companies in Canada which do have LMOs and the routes of which do not go to States? I would like to drive only in Canada since I heard that US border control can be very harsh on drivers sometimes and from my previous experience I find US immigration officers arrogant.
Thanks
Old Mar 5th 2014, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice
Default Re: LMO companies

Originally Posted by georgiiiii
Hi, my name is Georgi and I am currently working in the UK as a truck driver. I want to move to Canada and currently looking for a job there. I wonder if someone could recommend companies in Canada which do have LMOs and the routes of which do not go to States? I would like to drive only in Canada since I heard that US border control can be very harsh on drivers sometimes and from my previous experience I find US immigration officers arrogant.
Thanks
you could try loblaws they do long haul in canada
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks mate. I contacted Shaun from Loblaw in Regina Saskatchewan and he told me that there are not any vacancies left. Do you know if the are other depots hiring foreigners now?
Old Mar 7th 2014, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by georgiiiii
Thanks mate. I contacted Shaun from Loblaw in Regina Saskatchewan and he told me that there are not any vacancies left. Do you know if the are other depots hiring foreigners now?
You could try Westcan Bulk they dont do cross-border,they are in Alberta.I personally wouldnt recommend them but you are limiting your options if you only want to drive in Canada.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

I know one guy is coming over to work for Westcan in Saskatoon.
and one of my friends work in D J Knoll and he goes to states very rarely...
he hauls grain....
if he goes to states he only goes to North Dakota...but maybe it would be easy to make a deal with the despatcher to not send you there
Old Apr 8th 2014, 9:02 am
Just Joined

truker is an unknown quantity at this point

westcan took one year to process my job application and suddenly dropped my application. They only know the reason. It is time waste to contact them.
Old Apr 8th 2014, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by truker
westcan took one year to process my job application and suddenly dropped my application. They only know the reason. It is time waste to contact them.
Yep,they messed me about too.
Old Apr 8th 2014, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Did you ask them why???
Old Apr 9th 2014, 5:32 am
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: LMO companies

I asked the coordinator Ms.Sandra, she told that she is not informed about the reason, it is a mystery , from my side all documents submitted like medicals,
police clearance IELTS etc,etc, it took a whole year for them to process and dropped it all of a sudden without any reason told,I missed several other good opportunities, Hmm have to start afresh with some hope. will anybody help in providing other company details who will recruit overseas truckers without race conscious
Old Apr 9th 2014, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I asked the coordinator Ms.Sandra, she told that she is not informed about the reason, it is a mystery , from my side all documents submitted like medicals,
police clearance IELTS etc,etc, it took a whole year for them to process and dropped it all of a sudden without any reason told,I missed several other good opportunities, Hmm have to start afresh with some hope. will anybody help in providing other company details who will recruit overseas truckers without race conscious
They messed me about.I actually went over there for driving test etc. in 2007.Westcan paid for my flight and hotel.The guy who took me for the test drive said I was one of the best Brit driver he had seen,I have 25yrs experience but the next day the guy in the office said I was no good?? He gave me $1200 out of a drawer for flight and hotel,all very dodgy.I think you have scammed same as me.You are probably better off not going there.Im in MB ,i can help you with info on companies here.
Old Apr 9th 2014, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

That's great if you give me references of companies that recruit from overseas,
I heard there's some good ones,but don't know exactly, currently what's your load.
Old Apr 10th 2014, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neilcumming
They messed me about.I actually went over there for driving test etc. in 2007.Westcan paid for my flight and hotel.The guy who took me for the test drive said I was one of the best Brit driver he had seen,I have 25yrs experience but the next day the guy in the office said I was no good?? He gave me $1200 out of a drawer for flight and hotel,all very dodgy.I think you have scammed same as me.You are probably better off not going there.Im in MB ,i can help you with info on companies here.
Who you on with now then Neil
Old Apr 10th 2014, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Who you on with now then Neil
A small company called PFM International,they dont do LMOs.Its reefer to TX and CA.I just work for 6 months live out the truck then head back to Mexico.
Old Apr 11th 2014, 5:37 pm
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough

Try H&R transport dude, [email protected] there over in England as we speak recruiting, maybe there's a cancellation or something and you can get an appointment as for border crossing phew bring it on lol I canny wait to get across that border into America Yeeha living the dream 2 years head down don't care where!!! Get ma PR then I'll sort my life out
Old Apr 29th 2014, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for information guys. I think I found a company. Hope everything works out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.