H+R

Old May 19th 2011, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H+R

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Having read back a few pages I see that the whole issue is being dragged out.. As for the deleting on FB, well it was obvious why, and I emailed and told you why if I recall. The nonsense on Tnet continued long after I left the site. And the stupidity shown with silly little icons and the such, commenting on threads to try to bug me and the like, was pathetic. I tried making peace with the mouseketeers and they all refused. Fine by me. I don't care now as I didn't care at the time.

Friends can make amends and accept the same. I tried. End of story.

This was on BE before that one got ruined as well.. Someone suggested I was accepting kickbacks from BFS.. Bigtrick and others all waded in and then someone called BFS and actually asked. It was just as ridiculous as this.
Hey Rob,good to see you're still about.You maybe missed all the BS on 'tother site,probably just as well as it turned into a right gong show.What news with you ?
Old May 19th 2011, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kb33
Dave you really need to grow up

You all shoot Mick down in flames but then start prying when he posts about some more action at H&R, I can confirm it is all true and on facebook for those friends who are interested, for those not then it really is none of your business, and maybe Lyndon won't be shouting too loud about this Mick
Old May 19th 2011, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by dave_lol66

You all shoot Mick down in flames but then start prying when he posts about some more action at H&R, I can confirm it is all true and on facebook for those friends who are interested, for those not then it really is none of your business, and maybe Lyndon won't be shouting too loud about this Mick
Now this is BS

What's the point in telling only half a story ? Or posting something on a public forum then telling others to mind there own business ? Quite pathetic and childish really . (Which is why I compared this to the BTD fiasco )

Mick failed were others have succeeded and he's still banging on about it 2 years later . Don't you think we are all bored of it by now ? Companies are getting sued the world over , It ain't nothing new , Time to move on
Old May 19th 2011, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is BS

What's the point in telling only half a story ? Or posting something on a public forum then telling others to mind there own business ? Quite pathetic and childish really . (Which is why I compared this to the BTD fiasco )

Mick failed were others have succeeded and he's still banging on about it 2 years later . Don't you think we are all bored of it by now ? Companies are getting sued the world over , It ain't nothing new , Time to move on
Quite correct,please don't turn this site into another bitchfest,too many already ! The Canadian dream didn't work out for Mick,and if he can't deal with that by now,well too bad.The majority over here have done well for the move and hopefully will help others avoid any pitfalls.
The glass is half full
Old May 19th 2011, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Now this is BS

A family took H&R to court because of the way they were treated and because of money owed, they won the case and H&R should hang their heads in shame, what else is there to know The rest is personal end of story
Are these the pitfalls other future employees should be aware of That a possible future employer may try and treat you like shit then steal from you in a very similar way that Big freight stole from me

Last edited by dave_lol66; May 19th 2011 at 1:12 pm.
Old May 19th 2011, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

None of your ****ing business
So why spout off about some thing when you both aren't willing to share... pretty childish
Old May 19th 2011, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
So why spout off about some thing when you both aren't willing to share... pretty childish
Didnt I just say that
Old May 19th 2011, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt I just say that
I was late catching up with the thread....
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah H&R have a Facebook Page... http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...2409?sk=photos
Old Jul 14th 2011, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

So have Westcan ........... 31 people like this page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Westca...13510712017506

Also Trimac ( BTW they are screaming for drivers around these parts ) and I've heard nothing but good reports about them

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trimac...9392249?ref=ts
Old Jul 16th 2011, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Oh and if you had any friends left on your contact list on your phone you would see that Bryn comes right next to Bob The Fog
Jesus, you still carried it on, didn't you. Life is far too short to have to put up with another Adrian or Julian. You were, I understand, wounded about the idea that someone might know a thing or two you don't know. The bridge, just so you understand, involved cutting trees and laying them in the creek to drive over. Brunel, I ain't.

Now the phone thing... Well...

I think it was Chris you were trying to get hold of...

As for friends, well I was always happy to accept all. Luckily, I don't need to. I do very well thanks. Luckily, I never felt the need to live in a small Brit enclave. In this I am in a minority, but that is very cool with me. I doubt I would have chosen to sit with you on a ferry, had you ever actually been on one.

As for losing my sense of humour, well let's have a little thought here, shall we? This all kicked off less than a month after I lost my wife. Now if you had even a tiny shred of decency then you would have considered that it was possibly a good enough reason to be a little unhappy. I would have thought it of you, but you came up with the pathetic little avatars. So let's clear that one up as well. My son was often around me when his Mom first passed away. If you think I would let offensive little people upset him then you are mistaken. So yes, I deleted you to save any further unpleasantness for either of us.

Of you and your fellow northerner I would expect little else. Of Mark I may have, but not anymore. Life is, I have discovered, far to precious to worry about anything temporary. Mark was always good to talk to, and if there were any pangs at all they would be for that aspect, not for you other two. You showed how cool you were at the time. I hope you are not put in the same sort of situation anytime soon.

So enough. If you have more to say then come here and say it. I am home every night and every weekend. I am also still recovering from the surgery. But stop hijacking threads along with your fellow hater.

Or stay a keyboard warrior. Your choice really.

Now, back to subject, eh?
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Jesus, you still carried it on, didn't you. Life is far too short to have to put up with another Adrian or Julian. You were, I understand, wounded about the idea that someone might know a thing or two you don't know. The bridge, just so you understand, involved cutting trees and laying them in the creek to drive over. Brunel, I ain't.

Now the phone thing... Well...

I think it was Chris you were trying to get hold of...

As for friends, well I was always happy to accept all. Luckily, I don't need to. I do very well thanks. Luckily, I never felt the need to live in a small Brit enclave. In this I am in a minority, but that is very cool with me. I doubt I would have chosen to sit with you on a ferry, had you ever actually been on one.

As for losing my sense of humour, well let's have a little thought here, shall we? This all kicked off less than a month after I lost my wife. Now if you had even a tiny shred of decency then you would have considered that it was possibly a good enough reason to be a little unhappy. I would have thought it of you, but you came up with the pathetic little avatars. So let's clear that one up as well. My son was often around me when his Mom first passed away. If you think I would let offensive little people upset him then you are mistaken. So yes, I deleted you to save any further unpleasantness for either of us.

Of you and your fellow northerner I would expect little else. Of Mark I may have, but not anymore. Life is, I have discovered, far to precious to worry about anything temporary. Mark was always good to talk to, and if there were any pangs at all they would be for that aspect, not for you other two. You showed how cool you were at the time. I hope you are not put in the same sort of situation anytime soon.

So enough. If you have more to say then come here and say it. I am home every night and every weekend. I am also still recovering from the surgery. But stop hijacking threads along with your fellow hater.

Or stay a keyboard warrior. Your choice really.

Now, back to subject, eh?
Think you will find that was posted over 2 months ago, so who is the sad one with nothing better going on in his life that he has to keep dragging this up over and over again just to give him someone to talk to. Keep taking the drugs and sniffing the whisky its obviously working

Last edited by dave_lol66; Jul 16th 2011 at 11:40 am. Reason: remove swearing
Old Jul 16th 2011, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Yep, but I was advised to go look so I did. I don't need to be keyboard warrior.

BTW, maybe you should save your insults. I heard some interesting news about a certain Winnipeg company and a former driver just this week..
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep, but I was advised to go look so I did. I don't need to be keyboard warrior.

BTW, maybe you should save your insults. I heard some interesting news about a certain Winnipeg company and a former driver just this week..
I have helped you in the past and I will help once more

http://therapists.psychologytoday.co...Steinbach.html
or
http://www.theravive.com/therapy/add...t-steinbach-mb

Your choice
Old Jul 17th 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

I have helped you in the past and I will help once more

http://therapists.psychologytoday.co...Steinbach.html
or
http://www.theravive.com/therapy/add...t-steinbach-mb

Your choice
What goes around, comes around, Mr C. We can all take the piss on a keyboard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.