H+R

Old Mar 4th 2011, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H+R

Originally Posted by kb33
Now let me make a wild guess ... You and a few other ex BFS employees have had a fall out over something or someone (probably BTD ), Neither party is man enough to sort it out face to face and sort whatever it is out , So you resort to slagging each other off on Truck drivers forums. How very grown up of you all

And if I don't read it how will I know if I like it or not
And as this is a public forum and I have plenty to say and its publicised on the world wide web its hardly a private argument is it ?

This is supposed to be a thread about H&R ,But instead we have 4 pages of childish mindless drivel. God knows what someone wanting information on said company will think reading this.
Just playing by the new rules mate, the slagging off was all done on other public forums, then it nearly started on here too, as it turns out it got nipped in the bud, but the attempt was made all the same.

It does, however, have a relationship to H&R as the catalyst for all this was a difference of opinions over H&R and other companies that import workers, some of us are of the opinion that they're a disgrace and someone else completely changed their views of the past three years and threw their teddies around, just a storm in a teacup really, but then it got personal and somewhat spiteful, it's all over now, only the bad taste in the mouth remains.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

For what its worth , Rob is probably the single biggest reason I am living and working in Canada right now , mainly because he answered all my questions on the move , sent me some absolutely inspirational PM's while we were over on the research trip in May 2007 , He stood to gain nothing from this (he knew we were moving to the Calgary area ) and yet took the time and patience to do these things for us. And I'm pretty sure he will have done this for countless others as well.

I don't always agree with what he says on the forums , But we all have opinion's and are free to change those opinion's as time and events pass by.

I don't know the ins and outs of all this , But he as had a tough time lately and true friends forgive and make allowances pretty quickly. If any of my friends behave out of character I just give them a wide berth till things settle down, But I always get to the bottom of things eventually and usually we become even better friends because of it .

Neither you or Dave use this forum much , But seemed hell bent on making it another T'net or BTA and all because you wanted revenge which was wrong in my book , I happen to think this forum is the best out of a bad bunch and didn't want it turning like the others have.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

I can echo your sentiments, Rob was a very good source of info for me too, we became good friends as well, not just because of being thrown into the same pot together, but because we 'clicked'

I came on here in an effort to stop the madness, I came on here in response of a post from him, not as an aggressor, if you'd seen the shenanigans on tnet you would understand that it all got very out of hand.

Olive branches have been offered, by private email, where this all should've taken place from the start, if there was any need for it at all.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
I can echo your sentiments, Rob was a very good source of info for me too, we became good friends as well, not just because of being thrown into the same pot together, but because we 'clicked'

I came on here in an effort to stop the madness, I came on here in response of a post from him, not as an aggressor, if you'd seen the shenanigans on tnet you would understand that it all got very out of hand.

Olive branches have been offered, by private email, where this all should've taken place from the start, if there was any need for it at all.
He was also very good to me and all my family and that is why what he has said and done hurts so much.
I would have called him a very good friend until last week when he chose to throw all that away
Old Mar 5th 2011, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
He was also very good to me and all my family and that is why what he has said and done hurts so much.
I would have called him a very good friend until last week when he chose to throw all that away
Get real Dave.you and the Musketeers should be hanging your heads in shame!!
Even if BTD has upset you poor precious darlings he is the only person that is really hurting.Any true friend would be around at Rob's with a case of beer,to have a chat or MAYBE just to listen to the man,when he feels ready to talk.
The way you're all carrying on is utterly selfish and totally out of order towards some one that is,as of last week a mate. No respect for you or your buddies.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Get real Dave.you and the Musketeers should be hanging your heads in shame!!
Even if BTD has upset you poor precious darlings he is the only person that is really hurting.Any true friend would be around at Rob's with a case of beer,to have a chat or MAYBE just to listen to the man,when he feels ready to talk.
The way you're all carrying on is utterly selfish and totally out of order towards some one that is,as of last week a mate. No respect for you or your buddies.
You have obviously have no idea what was said or done so have no right to comment on someting you know nothing about, it is all very well to have an opinion but a little knowledge of the subject matter would be helpfull
Old Mar 5th 2011, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
You have obviously have no idea what was said or done so have no right to comment on someting you know nothing about, it is all very well to have an opinion but a little knowledge of the subject matter would be helpfull
I do know what small events took place Dave,but really can't be bothered with people who have such a fragile disposition. Out of Here !!
Old Mar 5th 2011, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
I do know what small events took place Dave,but really can't be bothered with people who have such a fragile disposition. Out of Here !!
See ya, you have no idea what has gone on, been said or been done, only what was carefully chosen for public viewing so dont be so fricken naive, you want to let companies shaft us and now you suggest we let so called friends do the same ffs
Old Mar 8th 2011, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

FTTM, all this goes far beyond what went on at tnet and on fb, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

You know nothing of any of us apart from the stuff you've read on tnet and on here, the only reason this got dragged on here was because of the 'so called' victim bringing it up and attempting to bollox this site up too.

I'm going to leave it at that, trust me, if you knew what was going on and the circumstances prior to it all kicking off you would be of a completely different opinion.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Jeezus, what happened??!
Old May 17th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Nice to see that H&R can be beaten. A friend of mine has just hit them where it hurts for a tidy sum (not a gift, he was owed the money according to the terms of his employment). They can't walk roughshod over everyone, especially someone who's wife has massive determination and an analytical mind to beat them at their own game.
Old May 17th 2011, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickfly
Nice to see that H&R can be beaten. A friend of mine has just hit them where it hurts for a tidy sum (not a gift, he was owed the money according to the terms of his employment). They can't walk roughshod over everyone, especially someone who's wife has massive determination and an analytical mind to beat them at their own game.
Give some details then???? coz this post as it stands is just blah bla blah
Old May 17th 2011, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Give some details then???? coz this post as it stands is just blah bla blah
Ask Lyndon, he was there as a witness in February, I was also a witness.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickfly
Ask Lyndon, he was there as a witness in February, I was also a witness.
Why should I ask Lyndon, YOU have posted and started the rumour now back it up with info and facts
Old May 17th 2011, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Why should I ask Lyndon, YOU have posted and started the rumour now back it up with info and facts
Not a rumour, a fact.
I was making a point, nothing to discuss.
Read it on the HRSDC site in due course (or ask Lyndon).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.