H+R

Old Mar 1st 2011, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: H+R

So you lot turned tnet into a slagfest and now trying the same thing here , what's there to defend no one as a clue what your all talking about anyway ,why don't you all grow up and take your petty childish argument elsewhere , cos your all acting like girls
Old Mar 1st 2011, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
So you lot turned tnet into a slagfest and now trying the same thing here , what's there to defend no one as a clue what your all talking about anyway ,why don't you all grow up and take your petty childish argument elsewhere , cos your all acting like girls
Ok Blossom
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Glad i'm not the only one thast got 'Pre Moded" But I still cant post and all you others can,
Your posts are going through Graham but still some people can say whatever they like but half of my posts are not making it as far as the forum
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Because you don't have a clue whats going on doesn't mean the same for everyone does it? If you dont like it dont read it and if you dont have anything to say keep your mouth shut and your nose out
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Your posts are going through Graham but still some people can say whatever they like but half of my posts are not making it as far as the forum
mine are still pre moded, and they only post half of them
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mine are still pre moded, and they only post half of them
mmmm same here
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Pretty funny really. Some of us can get people who do not even know us to slag us off for working for a company, even though we were the only ones that just got into the job and got it done.

Then, of course, they come out with snide comments just because my opinion is sifferent to theirs. I am told (I can't see them) that avatars have been changed to try to annoy me now. Yet they have all had my number but do not call. I am told that even you are sticking the knife in, Mick.

I would ask you why, but as I do not give a damn, I won't bother, although I am sure you feel so proud of yourself trying to offend me, you know, with my recent loss and all.

Absolutely pathetic.
A sudden change of heart since you made these comments on another forum then

You all seem to think that Rog and I were sent here. Hate to say it, but we are free to do as we choose. If we feel strongly about something then we have as much right as any other to be heard, but you seem to think otherwise.

and

I am in Manitoba... used to work for the green machine out of Steinbach. On with a decent mob now..
Nice one
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Because you don't have a clue whats going on doesn't mean the same for everyone does it? If you dont like it dont read it and if you dont have anything to say keep your mouth shut and your nose out
Now let me make a wild guess ... You and a few other ex BFS employees have had a fall out over something or someone (probably BTD ), Neither party is man enough to sort it out face to face and sort whatever it is out , So you resort to slagging each other off on Truck drivers forums. How very grown up of you all

And if I don't read it how will I know if I like it or not
And as this is a public forum and I have plenty to say and its publicised on the world wide web its hardly a private argument is it ?

This is supposed to be a thread about H&R ,But instead we have 4 pages of childish mindless drivel. God knows what someone wanting information on said company will think reading this.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

This is supposed to be a thread about H&R
Doing a pretty good job at being off topic yourself
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now let me make a wild guess ... You and a few other ex BFS employees have had a fall out over something or someone (probably BTD ), Neither party is man enough to sort it out face to face and sort whatever it is out , So you resort to slagging each other off on Truck drivers forums. How very grown up of you all

And if I don't read it how will I know if I like it or not
And as this is a public forum and I have plenty to say and its publicised on the world wide web its hardly a private argument is it ?

This is supposed to be a thread about H&R ,But instead we have 4 pages of childish mindless drivel. God knows what someone wanting information on said company will think reading this.
You should see the size of some of these guys, no way am I going to say face to face that Dave is fat.. coz I'm sure he can waddle just as fast as I can
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

You should see the size of some of these guys, no way am I going to say face to face that Dave is fat.. coz I'm sure he can waddle just as fast as I can
There would be reports of an earthquake in south east Manitoba
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

There would be reports of an earthquake in south east Manitoba
Thats the only way Sue knows you are coming home.. when you head south the North American plate tillts causing rivers to flow in the wrong direction

grabs tin hat and chainsaw and waddles of due north to a frozen lake, where You cant catch me
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats the only way Sue knows you are coming home.. when you head south the North American plate tillts causing rivers to flow in the wrong direction

grabs tin hat and chainsaw and waddles of due north to a frozen lake, where You cant catch me
Chainsaw hope your not heading for the ice roads
Not everyone will find that funny and it could get you deleted
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chainsaw hope your not heading for the ice roads
Not everyone will find that funny and it could get you deleted
just liddle ol me being facetious
Old Mar 4th 2011, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

just liddle ol me being facetious
Nothing new there then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.