H+R

Old Feb 27th 2011, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future
Default Re: H+R

Originally Posted by bobthedog
I am told that even you are sticking the knife in, Mick.
NO I am not.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Not sure who rattled your cage Rob

But anyway back on topic :

Here's a guy that came over with H&R and seems to be doing OK , Came with his family , getting the miles and is going through the PR process. even doing his reset at home

Maybe he sucked it up Canadian style or just kept his gob shut

http://lunnonsadventure.blogspot.com/
Old Feb 27th 2011, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

It doesn't really matter. I am through with the site now. It took a week for the Mods to step in and stop the nastiness to the odd one there as well.

To say I was surprised is an understatment. To accept that I am some sort of villain is not going to happen.

No cages have been rattled....
Old Feb 27th 2011, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I did have a look on that site a few times and there did seem to be some sort of "click " among a few posters , There's a couple on there although I have never met them , they come across as the "done it all arrogant know it all type "
The type I could fall out with in an instant So I will stay well clear.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

On here too Rob?

Your attempts on FB and tnet have failed, what's this, third time lucky?

Avatars have been changed because we, the three musketeers, think it's funny, don't hold yourself in such regard, it wasn't done to get a reaction from you at all, although if that was the case, it seems to have done just that.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
On here too Rob?

Your attempts on FB and tnet have failed, what's this, third time lucky?

Avatars have been changed because we, the three musketeers, think it's funny, don't hold yourself in such regard, it wasn't done to get a reaction from you at all, although if that was the case, it seems to have done just that.
WTF is up with "you lot" at present ? Personally don't use FB,but FFS give the guy a break,try putting yourself in his shoes at this moment and maybe you'll be a tad more compassionate.
As regards to the three musketeers,
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Err I think you'll find that he was the one that came on here bringing it up, yet he needs a break, about time he grew up and stopped acting like a schoolgirl, if he continues airing his dirty linen in public he may find out that it was a bad idea when everyone sees his skidmarks.

Recent unfortunate events have no bearing on this at all, if they did then not one of us would've said a word, I offered an olive branch in a private conversation, yet here it is again on a public forum, I'm just playing by the new rules that he makes. You don't like it then don't read it PAL
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Err I think you'll find that he was the one that came on here bringing it up, yet he needs a break, about time he grew up and stopped acting like a schoolgirl, if he continues airing his dirty linen in public he may find out that it was a bad idea when everyone sees his skidmarks.

Recent unfortunate events have no bearing on this at all, if they did then not one of us would've said a word, I offered an olive branch in a private conversation, yet here it is again on a public forum, I'm just playing by the new rules that he makes. You don't like it then don't read it PAL
Sorry PAL?,think you mean washing his dirty linen in public,and when did this happen ? I'm sure recent events have totally got a bearing on the man at the moment,whether he is aware of it or not PAL !!
The Steinbach Mafia,good to know who your mates are,eh PAL ?
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

removed

Last edited by Chicken lights and chrome; Feb 28th 2011 at 1:56 am. Reason: someone has to be sensible
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Was the only way I could mention it to Mick, wasn't it, Mark?

As it stands, you are the only musketeer I have respect for. And you notice I only responded in the appropriate thread?
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Mick is nothing to do with what's happened, you and him have been sparring for ever, nothing's changed there Rob, yet all our crap has to be mentioned again, just leave it will you, I will go until I draw my last breath, others are getting tired of it, why spoil every forum, tnet will take a while to recover, now it's on here.

Anyway shouldn't you be sharpening your chainsaw and not poncing about on t'interweb?

Last edited by Chicken lights and chrome; Feb 28th 2011 at 1:43 am. Reason: itchy trigger finger
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Already sharpened it, but still not tried to start it yet..

Tell you what, consider the whole thing dropped on my part. Already it has gone to another page so I will not respond to anything further.

In fact, I will stay away from here as well.. How does that sound?

(Can we take it to the PDA though? At least we can annoy Pat..)

Last edited by bobthedog; Feb 28th 2011 at 1:47 am. Reason: Addendum
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

No need to stay away, I've downloaded tons of ice sculpture pics, be a shame for them to go to waste

PDA? Bring it on
Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

I can't even build a snow fort, let alone sculpt.. Mind you, Picasso threw paint at the walls and look how they sell....
Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

But I will stay away from all of it. How can you possibly actually think that recent ecents have no bearing?
Truth of it is that I have seen, very first hand, how fragile life is. And I tell you something, I have no intention of leaving the house while there are bad feelings again. All the things I would like to have said and all that..

And the constant banging of the same drums does wear me down. It really does, so that is that..

And if you recall, I was the one that offered the discourse.

No, that is enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.