H+R

Old Feb 5th 2011, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default H+R

they have lots of trucks in the yard at lethbridge i seen some had decals off but what of the rest do they not have enough drivers?
Old Feb 5th 2011, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

stephen fielden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H+R

Hi the ones in the yard that have no Decals on are trucks that are waiting to be collected and returned as the lease has ended, and the ones that are parked are trucks that belong to other drivers that are on reset i hope this helps thanks steve.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

They are in the UK recruiting right now, but I recently recieved this email from a recently returned recruit...

"there were a lot more than that and we mostly flew home seperately I came back on ******** and was the last from the original gang members to leave
however of course we were there so long that new guys came along and we made friends with them.

I landed on the ******* and was road legal 2 weeks after that and 3 months later Id earnt $2500."

Just one of many disgruntled drivers who were recruited to H&R, so maybe they do have a shortage of drivers, but certainly do have a shortage of trucks, a similar story to my inbox many times... pass test... no truck available!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

You preach the gospel according to Mickfly,but obviously nobody listens anymore as they still come here like lambs to the slaughter.What can you get right?
Such a dreadful place Canada,I am now working 7 days a week and barely enough spare time to count my wonga,need to buy a larger mattress
Old Feb 7th 2011, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

What baffles me is the amount of happy H&R drivers I speak to , Only the other day I was talking to a very contented driver and he was Canadian , Plus there's a thread on here singing their praises. So cant be all bad or is it just the lazy Brits that can't get on with em .

The only way to tackle these "rogue" Canadian companies is to start with them and keep yer gob shut and head down till you prove your worth. Then you will find how some attitudes change towards you. That said I don't agree with getting drivers over from the UK and not giving them any means to make a living. If I were in that position I would be reporting them to the PNP office and make sure when I answered questions on the immigration process survey I told them how I was treated.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
You preach the gospel according to Mickfly,but obviously nobody listens anymore as they still come here like lambs to the slaughter.What can you get right?
Such a dreadful place Canada,I am now working 7 days a week and barely enough spare time to count my wonga,need to buy a larger mattress
Of course I speak the gospel according to mickfly about the one company I worked for but you didn't work there, AND you will find I have never criticised Canada or Canadians, unless you would like to prove otherwise.
As for not listening... the driver who just wrote the email to me which I quoted from, hadn't even seen the blog or the forum postings, but says he wished he had seen the blog before he went over although I'm sure he would still have gone, because they all say the same INCLUDING ME... "I am willing to work hard and do the miles, and all the others who came back MUST have been lazy"... then on arrival find out that you have no control over what miles you are given, even if you keep your head down you get chit on.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickfly
Of course I speak the gospel according to mickfly about the one company I worked for but you didn't work there, AND you will find I have never criticised Canada or Canadians, unless you would like to prove otherwise.
As for not listening... the driver who just wrote the email to me which I quoted from, hadn't even seen the blog or the forum postings, but says he wished he had seen the blog before he went over although I'm sure he would still have gone, because they all say the same INCLUDING ME... "I am willing to work hard and do the miles, and all the others who came back MUST have been lazy"... then on arrival find out that you have no control over what miles you are given, even if you keep your head down you get chit on.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sing a new song
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

mick ,i must admit i thought you were on a crusade against H&R ,,,,,UNTIL
yesterday i stopped at headingly husky on my way home and ended up speaking to a h&r dri ver ex uk and he told me the same as you have been saying regarding the sitting , no work ,,,expected to stretch the law..swallow the crap hoping for pr..
regards james ,jimbo47.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kb33
What baffles me is the amount of happy H&R drivers I speak t , Only the other day I was talking to a very contented driver and he was Canadian , Plus there's a thread on here singing their praises. So cant be all bad or is it just the lazy Brits that can't get on with em .
There will always be happy drivers at H&R, arriving with a wad of dosh helps, but ask some of them (the european drivers) about the sheer amount of unpaid sitting they do (the ones without PR), then report back.

Originally Posted by kb33
The only way to tackle these "rogue" Canadian companies is to start with them and keep yer gob shut and head down till you prove your worth. Then you will find how some attitudes change towards you. That said I don't agree with getting drivers over from the UK and not giving them any means to make a living. If I were in that position I would be reporting them to the PNP office and make sure when I answered questions on the immigration process survey I told them how I was treated.
Report them for what?

They will make sure that you earn the promised amount by the end of the year, but you can only do something by showing bent logbooks which prove your duty time far exceeds the actual driving time required to earn the the contracted amount, but of course no-one would keep bent logs to incriminate themselves for working illegally, would they?

The same driver whom I quoted above reported them to HRDC and was told he was the second person that day making a complaint against H&R

The positive H&R thread is interesting, in that there are only two actul H&R drivers and one drivers wife bigging them up, the rest of the thread is you, Gremmie and flat not adding anything but heresay.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sing a new song
Try singing a new song yerself, you always criticise anyone who dares to slag off a company that you have NEVER worked for.

I'll bet you were a bosses lap dog in your previous jobs as well.

Feel free to ignore anything I post.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jamesmc
mick ,i must admit i thought you were on a crusade against H&R ,,,,,UNTIL
yesterday i stopped at headingly husky on my way home and ended up speaking to a h&r dri ver ex uk and he told me the same as you have been saying regarding the sitting , no work ,,,expected to stretch the law..swallow the crap hoping for pr..
regards james ,jimbo47.
Never been on a crusade, just trying to stop FAMILIES from losing everything at that company.
Single blokes, go for it, rich families go for it, but anyone else be extra wary.
The only reason I keep banging on is because three are too many who really are scared to say a word.
Look at the blogs which have dissapeared for starters.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

i have talked to a few of the H+R drivers along the road and most of them have given me the impression that they have been using the system to get pr some hang out and enjoy it some hate it but just dreaming of the day they can get pr.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Originally Posted by mickfly
Never been on a crusade, just trying to stop FAMILIES from losing everything at that company.
Single blokes, go for it, rich families go for it, but anyone else be extra wary.
The only reason I keep banging on is because three are too many who really are scared to say a word.
Look at the blogs which have dissapeared for starters.
can you tell me how i can look at the blogs that have disappeared????.

also i was searching the web and stumbled across your blog,its private,why have a blog if its private????? do you have something to hide.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meritor
can you tell me how i can look at the blogs that have disappeared????.
I meant the bloggers had 'disappeared', ie stopped posting, but their blogs are still out there.

Originally Posted by meritor
also i was searching the web and stumbled across your blog,its private,why have a blog if its private????? do you have something to hide.
My blogs were open for ages, and although I have nothing to hide, I can close them whenever I like can't I?

They are now open again...

http://cathincanada.blogspot.com/

http://handrtransport.blogspot.com/
Old Feb 27th 2011, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Pretty funny really. Some of us can get people who do not even know us to slag us off for working for a company, even though we were the only ones that just got into the job and got it done.

Then, of course, they come out with snide comments just because my opinion is sifferent to theirs. I am told (I can't see them) that avatars have been changed to try to annoy me now. Yet they have all had my number but do not call. I am told that even you are sticking the knife in, Mick.

I would ask you why, but as I do not give a damn, I won't bother, although I am sure you feel so proud of yourself trying to offend me, you know, with my recent loss and all.

Absolutely pathetic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.