Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Trucking

Old Mar 19th 2017, 12:15 pm   #1
Just Joined

kingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nice
Default Getting off your bum

Hi All,

From speaking to different members and reading different posts, i have come to the conclusion that Canadian trucking companies have stopped applying for LMIA's. Now you have to look at the bigger picture ask yourselves why?
some of it is down to the province but i believe majority is down to people letting them down. It costs the Trucking company x amount of dollars and time to apply for LMIA's and they have been let down for one reason or another.
So my approach is going to be book a flight spend 2 weeks going to see potential companies and selling myself to them, let them see me, see what there investing in, show them i am not a dreamer and i'm here because i want to make it happen.
what i would like help with is potential Trucking companies i can visit during my 2 weeks here, i would like to interview at least 3-4 in different companies in different provinces. i understand that certain provinces will be harder to get into than others, but if you don't try you will never know.
Chuck as many Trucking companies at me and i will contact them and arrange an interview on the dates i am coming over.
I will be over in may.
If any of you want to meet up for a beer im fine with that lol
if you want anything bringing over form uk you can't get in Canada let me know.

Cheers
Old Mar 21st 2017, 12:12 am   #2
BE Enthusiast

jamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to beholdjamesmc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting off your bum

check out the east coast companies now as they have a push on for incomers in the atlantic provinces ...AIPP check it out atlantic immigration pilot program.
jamesmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Trucking