Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:30 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WORLDS GREATEST TRUCK DRIVER......

Originally Posted by pete d
The world's greatest truck driver was driving along a country lane late one night
No I wasn't
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:56 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
No I wasn't
I know you weren't but i was
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I know you weren't but i was
And i thought you were a happily married man shame on you
my little house on the prairrie
Attached Thumbnails funny emails and general chit chat.-99-1st-street-001.jpg  
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

gaffer40 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gremmie
And i thought you were a happily married man shame on you
my little house on the prairrie
Hi Gremmie. Thats the first time i've seen steps to get into the shed............Are you going to put the garden tools in..........Is there a door at the back for the car..
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:13 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...53#post5523853
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:34 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

What were you doing in the SA forum? Plan 'B' ?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
What were you doing in the SA forum? Plan 'B' ?
He's trying to get to a 1000posts before me so he's spreading his name arround a bit more,hence the new avatar aswell
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

CSI.wmv
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:07 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Gremmie
He's trying to get to a 1000posts before me so he's spreading his name arround a bit more,hence the new avatar aswell
It's quality, not quantity mate
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Anon correspondence from a member of the public to Lothian and Borders Police;

Dear Sir/Madam/Automated telephone answering service

Having spent the past twenty minutes waiting for someone at Leith Police station to pick up a telephone I have decided to abandon the idea and try emailing you instead. Perhaps you would be so kind as to pass this message on to you colleagues in Leith by means of smoke signal, carrier pigeon or ouji board.

As I'm writing this email there are eleven failed medical experiments (I think you call them youths) in West Cromwell Street which is just off Commercial Street in Leith. Six of them seem happy enough to play a game which involves kicking a football against an iron gate which the force of a meteorite. This causes an earth shattering CLANG! which rings throughout the entire building. This game is now in its third week and as I am unsure how the scoring system works I have no idea if it will end any time soon.

The remaining five walking abortions are happily rummaging through several bags of rubbish and items of furniture that someone has so thoughtfully dumped beside the wheelie bins. One of them has found a saw is setting about a discarded chair like a beaver on speed. I fear that it’s only a matter of time before they turn their limited attention to the bottle of calor gas that is lying on its side between the two bins. If they could be relied on to only blow their own arms and legs off then I would happily leave them to it. I would even go so far as to lend them the matches. Unfortunately they are far more likely to blow up half the street with them and I’ve just finished decorating the kitchen!

What I suggest is this, after replying to this email with the workless assurances that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with, why not leave it until the one night of the year (probably bath night!) when there are no mutants around then drive up the street in a panda car before doing a three point turn and disappearing again. This will of course serve no other purpose than to remind us what policemen actually look like.

I trust that when I take a claw hammer to the skull of one of these throwbacks that you'll do me the same courtesy of giving me a four month head start before coming to arrest me.

I remain your obedient server
?????????

Mr ????????

POLICE REPLY -

Mr ???????
I have read your email and understand your frustration at the problems caused by the youths playing in the area and the problems you have encountered in trying to contact the police.

As the Community Beat Officer for your street I would like to extend an offer of discussing the matter fully with you.

Should you wish to discuss the matter, please provide contact details (address/telephone number) and when may be suitable.

Regards

PS ???????
?????????????
Community Beat Officer

SENDERS REPLY -

Dear PC ????

First of all I would like to thank you for your speedy response to my original email. 16 hours and 38 minutes must be a personal record for Leith Police station and rest assured that I will forward these details to Norris McWhirter for inclusion in his next book.

Secondly I was delighted to hear that our street has its own community beat officer. May I be the first to congratulate you on your covert skills. In the five years I have lived in West Cromwell Street I have never seen you. Do you hide up a tree or have you gone deep undercover and infiltrated the gang itself? Are you the one with acne and the moustache on his forehead or the one with a chin like a wash hand basin? It’s surely only a matter of time before you are headhunted by MI5.

Whilst I realise that there may be far more serious crimes taking place in Leith such as smoking in a public place or being Muslim without due care and attention, is it too much to ask for a policeman to explain (using words of no more than two syllables at a time) to these tw*ts that they might want to play their strange football game elsewhere. The pitch behind the Citadel or the one of DKs are both within spitting distance as is the bottom of the Albert Dock.

Should you wish to discuss these matters further you should feel free to contact me on ??? ????. If after 25 minutes I have still failed to answer I'll buy you a large one in the Compass Bar.

Regards
????????

PS: If you think that this is sarcasm, think yourself lucky that you don’t work for the cleansing department
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Ventured out of the Canada Forum and thought I'd post this here

5 CASES WHEN IT IS OK TO USE THE "F" WORD

Attached Thumbnails funny emails and general chit chat.-image001111.jpg   funny emails and general chit chat.-image002222.jpg   funny emails and general chit chat.-image003333.jpg   funny emails and general chit chat.-image004444.jpg   funny emails and general chit chat.-image005555.jpg  

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:49 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by boxerdog03

Welcome, with pics like those you are welcome here anytime (as is anyone)
Bloody hilarious, thank you
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome. I'll make sure I share some more gems with you.

Sharon
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whose kids are those,,,???? yours
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad they're not my kids but they do look very happy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.