Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

Originally Posted by pete d
your such a child gremmie.
Guilty as accused
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:52 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Guilty as accused
try this one.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOag5Cs1yE4
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

An absolut classic this, and who said English was easy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:20 pm
PREPARED

BRILLIANT
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:21 pm
PREPARED

AND THE BEST OF ALL TIME....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLYvSWJUBb8
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pete d
AND THE BEST OF ALL TIME....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLYvSWJUBb8
well definaitly in the top 10
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Guy had what he thought was the greatest tattoo
ever......

funny emails and general chit chat.-image0011.jpg
Until He wound up
in jail.Now he's... THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN PRISON

Last edited by lilacheart; Nov 4th 2007 at 1:36 am.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

A man who lives in the middle of nowhere rings up his local police station on 999 and says "quick send someone quick I think there's two fellas have just broke into my garden shed."
The cop of the other end says "sorry sir its Saturday night its very busy we just don't have anybody available can you maybe deal with it yourself?"
The man says "leave it with me."
Five minutes later the man rings back and says "its OK you don't need to send anybody now,it was two fellas burgling my shed and I've shot them both."
Within 5 minutes there were 4 police cars outside his house and two helicopters hovering overhead,the cops caught the two burglers.
Cop says to the man "I thought you said you'd shot them?"
Man says "I thought you said you'd no one available?"
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

This is stunning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2NDp...widgets/sf.swf
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
WOW
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woo Hoo,,!!! got me new specs..i can see clearly now the rain has gone
And if i do say so my self i cut a dashing figure in them,,,Some where between Sean Connery and Mr Magoo
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

World Pictures
Attached Files
File Type: pps
A_Place_Called_Earth.pps (2.52 MB, 200 views)
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

A few More
Attached Files
File Type: doc
heathrow_.doc (521.5 KB, 229 views)
Motorbike joke.doc (25.0 KB, 238 views)
Girl's Diary.doc (25.0 KB, 223 views)
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know when your wife is messing around with a Canadian truck Driver?

When you come back after a week on the road and he is still trying to back out of the driveway.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
PREPARED

Default WORLDS GREATEST TRUCK DRIVER......

The world's greatest truck driver was driving along a country lane late one night when his truck broke down. So he headed towards an old farmhouse and knocked on the door. "Hello," Kurt says, "I'm the greatest truck driver in the world and my truck has broken down, I wonder could I have a bed for the night?"

"Well," says Norm, "there's only two rooms, myself and the wife in one, and my nineteen year old daughter in the other." "Look, I'm the greatest truck driver in the world and all I want is a bed for the night, your daughter will be safe." Kurt says. "All right,"

Norm replies and they all go to bed.

At four in the morning, the farmer heard the headboard in the next room banging against the wall. He got up and looked in, there was the truck driver driving it into his daughter, with his bare butt going up and down.

So, Norm went down stairs and loaded the shotgun. He snuck into the room and pointed the gun at the trucker. "All right, then," he says, "if you're the greatest truck driver in the world, reverse out of there with a full load!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.