Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future
Default funny emails and general chit chat.

Thought I would have a go at a new thread. Some posters become a little upset when the original thread goes off course.

If we have this thread it can be a free for all and we can have a laugh and a muck about.

If it dies a death then at least I can say I tried !!!

I will start with one of my favourites.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced
enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.( Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months,enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. ( Now that's more like
it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumpsout to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. ( O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head beforeit starves to death. (Creepy.) ( I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories ahour(Don't try this at home, maybe at work)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.(What could be so tasty on the bottom of pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality overquantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.(Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.(Hmmmmmm......)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longerthan left-handed people.(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.(I know some people like that)

Starfish have no brains(I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig??)

Now that you've smiled at least once, feel free to spread these crazy facts and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to,maybe even a chuckle.
(and power to the pigs!)

Kerry xxxxx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
Thought I would have a go at a new thread. Some posters become a little upset when the original thread goes off course.

If we have this thread it can be a free for all and we can have a laugh and a muck about.

If it dies a death then at least I can say I tried !!!

I will start with one of my favourites.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced
enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.( Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months,enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. ( Now that's more like
it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumpsout to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. ( O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head beforeit starves to death. (Creepy.) ( I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories ahour(Don't try this at home, maybe at work)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.(What could be so tasty on the bottom of pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality overquantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.(Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.(Hmmmmmm......)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longerthan left-handed people.(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.(I know some people like that)

Starfish have no brains(I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig??)

Now that you've smiled at least once, feel free to spread these crazy facts and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to,maybe even a chuckle.
(and power to the pigs!)

Kerry xxxxx
This thread is dead can we go back to mucking arround else where now
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

how do you get black light,do you leave it switched off

Deanno
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Come on now,admit it who's been peacking at the Just to make you smile thread on Maple Leaf,????? eh ,eh,
Try this one for size
Attached Files
File Type: pps
circuit.pps (536.0 KB, 297 views)

Last edited by Gremmie; Oct 31st 2007 at 3:22 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Hi gremmie,

You have been very quiet today. For a while there was just me and BT playing, that was scary!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know this song was done ages ago but I have only just seen the video.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi gremmie,

You have been very quiet today. For a while there was just me and BT playing, that was scary!!
Did you follow the red dot ???
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes thank you , I needed a blood pressure pill afterwards
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes thank you , I needed a blood pressure pill afterwards
Yeh meeting BT face to face does have that affect on one
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

A good old Knees up in the household of a certain sceptical BE poster.......now come on have a sense of humour this is real funny....which one in the line up is the sceptical poster.

Class
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
07 10 13 Riverdance.wmv (2.16 MB, 284 views)
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
A good old Knees up in the household of a certain sceptical BE poster.......now come on have a sense of humour this is real funny....which one in the line up is the sceptical poster.

Class
Davie i love you............so friggin funny that xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sending 5 tonnes of karma
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Have a look at this and this is why I have lost the plot.

How we let off steam and keep a sense of Humour while on Op's

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UadAda3kIOw
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope this works, virgin try

Fedupwithyourjo1_1.pps
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morals
I am going to be marrying the girl of my life. We have been together for years and I finally popped the question. Yeah, can you believe it. My fiance is getting ready for the wedding, making the plans and so forth. We have been together for 2 years. During those two years there has only been one problesm. Her sister. Her younger, smaller, more attractive sister.

She always seems to be bending over in front of me. She always wears these small skirts or short dresses, so that when she bends over I always can get a glance. I think she is doing this on purpose. How can she do this to her own sister. But I love my finace dearly and I am confused on what I should do about this situation.

One day, I am waiting on my bride to be. Her sister comes up to me and confesses that she has been in love with me for a very long time and she said she wanted to have sex with me that one last time before I got married. She said that if I wanted to have a good time to follow her upstairs. Then she quickly ran up stairs.

I didn't know what to do. I was sweating like a coke bottle on a summer day. I got up and did the only thing that I knew to do. I ran outside the house.

When I got outside. All of my fiance's family members were outside clapping. They said that I passed the test and they were glad to have me apart of the story.

..the moral is, always keep your condoms in your car.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Never too old for a boob job

funny emails and general chit chat.-08velha1.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.