First steps

Old Aug 13th 2014, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First steps

That is strange, why come to london to recruit one? I might ask see what she says lol, or u ask grant! say just out of interest..
Old Aug 13th 2014, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
That is strange, why come to london to recruit one? I might ask see what she says lol, or u ask grant! say just out of interest..
I would if I was interested in the job but have already said no to them cos they only run in Canada
Old Aug 13th 2014, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grant r
I would if I was interested in the job but have already said no to them cos they only run in Canada
Oh ok, we'll find out in good time I suppose, strange for sure though
Old Aug 13th 2014, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

on reflection, she's british the lady so maybe coming over to see family or something, and while she's here see some truck drivers. I hope she's reading and can enlighten
Old Aug 13th 2014, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

We did ask her a few questions before on here on another thread and she was very vague about the way they pay, all she would say was different rates for different jobs, no figures at all.
Old Aug 13th 2014, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes I saw that thread, I don't think OH is going to bother with them now, just wait to see what comes of the companies we applied in ab and sk, fingers crossed. One of the companies was told by service canada or whoever it is that their advert was inadequate/too short so they had to re-do it, so more weeks delay,, but at least it looks like they might get lmias in my opinion. The cogs are turning so to speak.
Old Aug 13th 2014, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

FTTM on here has mentioned DJ Knoll a few times, have you tried them ?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neilg14
FTTM on here has mentioned DJ Knoll a few times, have you tried them ?
Yes! n thanks , spoke to them, its looking good

Last edited by kate8kate0; Aug 14th 2014 at 12:26 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2014, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't the" recruiter" the wife of a Brit driver that came over a few years back ?
Not doubting the credentials of the company but some of the crap posted on here makes them look very amateurish , more akin to bored wife looking for a free flight to visit family on the premiss of recruiting a driver . Paying for your own LMIA , give yourself a break ,and don't be fooled by the paid flights and training .
Old Aug 15th 2014, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gawd only knows, there maybe nothing in it, I hope. But bit shady to se sure, we can only wait n see
Old Aug 24th 2014, 9:55 am
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm off to meet Tracey from Gladstone Transfer, tomorrow in London. I'm far from naive and have spent the best part of two years researching a move to Canada with my family.

Seems above board and legitimate to me.

You're far too skeptical you lot!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 8:42 am
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

.....and I'm very glad I went!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

How did it go, are they still recruiting only one for now? How many went? :-)
Old Aug 26th 2014, 12:30 pm
Not so new ;-)

Not telling ya! Should have gone yourself!!!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Haha! Oh he wouldn't go, I tried telling him to! :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.