Convoy remake?

Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:33 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Convoy remake?

Hi ya Gremmie,Hi ya Chris,...........Just popping through quick thought Id drop in and say

Have a lovely day or evening depending.Take care and keep safe.xxxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi ya Gremmie,Hi ya Chris,...........Just popping through quick thought Id drop in and say

Have a lovely day or evening depending.Take care and keep safe.xxxx
Hello Happy girl! I will track you down tonight................
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

I feel a certain person coming along
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Hello Happy girl! I will track you down tonight................

Broom broom, screeeech of breaks......who is going to make it first.........

You beat me
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Broom broom, screeeech of breaks......who is going to make it first.........

You beat me
Way too slow! you must be in a French car!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:30 pm

Way too slow! you must be in a French car!

Toyota surf,the car in front,how you doing,
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Toyota surf,the car in front,how you doing,
I'm feeling really happy today - and don't even know why?

went out and got the nicest pizza's ever tonight, but ate way too much!

How's you doing?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:35 pm

I'm feeling really happy today - and don't even know why?

went out and got the nicest pizza's ever tonight, but ate way too much!

How's you doing?
Thats how it should be,been working hard with my paintings,just had an expo,getting ready for another and got two perminant ones going,so my brainhurts at mo.trying to set up a page on a ste but Im not putorwise so its taking me forever.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Thats how it should be,been working hard with my paintings,just had an expo,getting ready for another and got two perminant ones going,so my brainhurts at mo.trying to set up a page on a ste but Im not putorwise so its taking me forever.
Do you have any on website's or anything? I must admit I don't have a clue about art or paintings, although I do like the ones with lumpy type paint (oil?) normaly mountains ect......

What's an expo? a place where you show and sell them?

and what do you mean about permanent one going? (god I sound thick......)
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:48 pm

Do you have any on website's or anything? I must admit I don't have a clue about art or paintings, although I do like the ones with lumpy type paint (oil?) normaly mountains ect......

What's an expo? a place where you show and sell them?

and what do you mean about permanent one going? (god I sound thick......)
Ive just read that sounds so funny what i put, no wonder i lost ya
Perminate ones is ive got about 40 paintings on view all the time in 2 venues,the expos(french term) I go out with them to differant gallerys or venues for a couple days or weeks at a time.Im confused to,thats why Im always dreamin.Il pm u a site its not finished and the photos are not brill but it will give you an idea.I would like your feedback on it.

P.S CONVOY WAS A REALLY GOOD FILM

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 14th 2007 at 10:51 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Ive just read that sounds so funny what i put, no wonder i lost ya
Perminate ones is ive got about 40 paintings on view all the time in 2 venues,the expos(french term) I go out with them to differant gallerys or venues for a couple days or weeks at a time.Im confused to,thats why Im always dreamin.Il pm u a site its not finished and the photos are not brill but it will give you an idea.I would like your feedback on it.

P.S CONVOY WAS A REALLY GOOD FILM
Wow, good pictures! I liked Sacred seeing, although I thought the picture of the big cock was cool to!

You must have to be quite a confident person, to display your work in a foreign country and have people ask about them ect......

Oh, by the way the Cherokee bit........you should flaunt that more! big turn on (even though I'm married!) and sounds interesting and cool at the same time

Don't worry about having to keep to the thread - Grumpy, oops Gremmie isn't on here at the moment
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:07 pm

[QUOTE=CHRISRICHES;5313084]Wow, good pictures! I liked Sacred seeing, although I thought the picture of the big cock was cool to!

You must have to be quite a confident person, to display your work in a foreign country and have people ask about them ect......

Oh, by the way the Cherokee bit........you should flaunt that more! big turn on (even though I'm married!) and sounds interesting and cool at the same time

You might just get a surprise, I reckon he is quite nearDid you press all the buttons.Glad you liked em.

OOH ERR.Think I must of wiped the quotesxxx

Oh and convoy was really good

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 14th 2007 at 11:10 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, good pictures! I liked Sacred seeing, although I thought the picture of the big cock was cool to!

Don't worry about having to keep to the thread - Grumpy, oops Gremmie isn't on here at the moment
You checky bugger,,,,,,i'll get you yet,,the painting of the big cock is me
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:14 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie
You checky bugger,,,,,,i'll get you yet,,the painting of the big cock is me
HalloHow are you

did you have a nice bbq,have you got your choccys yet?

Just pming you so you can see xxxxxx

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 14th 2007 at 11:21 pm. Reason: ooops
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, I wondered what was going on

I read on the France bit that your OH works in the UK? how did that work - did he move you over there, then say "see ya, back soon!"

What is the time difference there? just gone midnight here, so can't remember if it will be 23:15 or 01:15 where you are?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.