Convoy remake?

Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Convoy remake?

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
See what I mean,open mouth insert footIts 11.30pm here in France.Where is Kamloops?
Kamloops is in British Columbia Canada it looks like this. Wher are you in France??
Attached Thumbnails Convoy remake?-101_0034.jpg   Convoy remake?-101_0017.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:46 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Kamloops is in British Columbia Canada it looks like this. Wher are you in France??
That looks great,Im in the charante SW.Its lovely too.Il try and put up some pictures.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

That looks great,Im in the charante SW.Its lovely too.Il try and put up some pictures.
Down below Bord.X towards the french basque lands,Mimizan,Bieritz or down by the Carmague,Setè Perpignon area??
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:58 pm

Down below Bord.X towards the french basque lands,Mimizan,Bieritz or down by the Carmague,Setè Perpignon area??
Above Bordx, between Angoleme and Limoge,Im not very good at directions
Have you been in Kampaloop long?

I havent been to Canada,but have been to the states,was tracing my family,Im part Cherokee,and managed to trace back to the 1800s.

What parts France you been to?Ive lived in Germany to
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Above Bordx, between Angoleme and Limoge,Im not very good at directions
Have you been in Kampaloop long?

I havent been to Canada,but have been to the states,was tracing my family,Im part Cherokee,and managed to trace back to the 1800s.

What parts France you been to?Ive lived in Germany to
Its Kamloops, not kampaloop and i lived in Switzerland,not germany:curse:
Been all over france with the truck and on hols, doesn't limoges and Angouleme form part of the Dordogne ??region
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think my family were at some time Italien Jews living in Scotland
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:12 pm

Its Kamloops, not kampaloop and i lived in Switzerland,not germany:curse:
Been all over france with the truck and on hols, doesn't limoges and Angouleme form part of the Dordogne ??region
Told you I wasnt good at directionsRight I got a map.......
Angouleme is Poitou-Charante region Im about an hour from there Limoge is Charante Limousin.I live near Confolens.Confused you will be....

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 4th 2007 at 10:14 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well i got the jist of it and why are you there ????
Retired, working,hols,tax exile,on the run
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

We should mention the film Convoy now and then,thats what this thread is about. Ali Mcgraw has great legs, thus keeping in the confines of the thread
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:27 pm

http://www.festivaldeconfolens.com
We should mention the film Convoy now and then,thats what this thread is about. Ali Mcgraw has great legs, thus keeping in the confines of the thread
Oh yes and Kris Kristo.....was cool.

Ah this is a little taste of Confolens,its up above the quote

Back to Convoy,did you see The Duel?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:29 pm

Well i got the jist of it and why are you there ????
Retired, working,hols,tax exile,on the run
Live here,working artist,not retired,

Convoy convoy was a really good film
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tres chic....!!! working artist,both my sisters and brother in law are of that ilk.
Are you then famous,would we have seen your work anywhere,Louvre,Tate Gallery ????
The duel??? from a Steven King novel i think,and Steven Spielbergs first hit film. Black truck follows car and so on,yes ???? No haven't seen that one
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:46 pm

Tres chic....!!! working artist,both my sisters and brother in law are of that ilk.
Are you then famous,would we have seen your work anywhere,Louvre,Tate Gallery ????
The duel??? from a Steven King novel i think,and Steven Spielbergs first hit film. Black truck follows car and so on,yes ???? No haven't seen that one
Duel is really creepy but a good film.

Infamous more like.My avi thingy is one of mine and I think I got one in me profile I think.
I just rememered Every which way but loose,with Clint Eastwood.

Where do you drive?

Those pictures you put up are really fantastic.

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 4th 2007 at 10:52 pm. Reason: keep forgetting things
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

That gal in the XKE aint got no pants on man I just looked down and BINGO there it was..

There what was

Did'nt ya hear me she aint got no pants on...look at her she's just waiting there.

.............Back em down Back em down we got a bear in a plain brown wrapper...

Son of a Bitch...jeeze son of a bitch.

OVER..............
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
That gal in the XKE aint got no pants on man I just looked down and BINGO there it was..

There what was

Did'nt ya hear me she aint got no pants on...look at her she's just waiting there.

.............Back em down Back em down we got a bear in a plain brown wrapper...

Son of a Bitch...jeeze son of a bitch.

OVER..............
How do you know i f dreamcatcher ain't got no pants on
hey dave did you contact my mate in lloydminster ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.