Convoy remake?

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future
Default Convoy remake?

I grew up watching the film Convoy most days (think I still know it word for word!)

I thought it would make a great new film, with all the new Trucks and special effects ect.. What does anyone think?

p.s. yes, I am bored - my wife is studying downstairs, and I can't be assed to read up on my French.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Convoy remake?

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
I grew up watching the film Convoy most days (think I still know it word for word!)

I thought it would make a great new film, with all the new Trucks and special effects ect.. What does anyone think?

p.s. yes, I am bored - my wife is studying downstairs, and I can't be assed to read up on my French.
Oh mon petit cannard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hSrivTWugs
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:47 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie

Sorry for butting in over here ,but loved that film
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Cant find the Dave Lee Travis version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdc0Oq1VwH4
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:54 pm

Cant find the Dave Lee Travis version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdc0Oq1VwH4

Mon dieu that was good,this is really sad but I always wanted to drive the coca cola truck with all the lights in there christmas ad.Il leave you with that sad thought

Sorry for inturuption bon nuit,
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

he he he, now I'm grinning like a kid again!

I always begged my Dad to buy a long nose Truck instead of a conventional one, as I didn't want to be "Pig Pen"

On one of our Holidays we were driving from Colorado through New Mexico, then into Texas. I wanted to go to Albequirk (dont know how to spell it) but didn't want to tell the wife that was where Rubber Duck came from!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Mon dieu that was good,this is really sad but I always wanted to drive the coca cola truck with all the lights in there christmas ad.Il leave you with that sad thought

Sorry for inturuption bon nuit,
keine ursache,traumfänger. Frauen sind immer wilkommen hier
Sorry but my french isn't up to scratch
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:08 pm

keine ursache,traumfänger. Frauen sind immer wilkommen hier
Sorry but my french isn't up to scratch

Ummm..excuse spelling.....Danke shurn(this is defernatly phonetic spelling}Ish forgesin mien Duetch,oooops

I dont think you said p..s off
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

keine ursache,traumfänger. Frauen sind immer wilkommen hier Sorry but my french isn't up to scratch
No problem dreamcatcher,women are allways welcome here
Forgot that we're not allowed to post in other tongues
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

whey hey, I thought that's what it said! (appart for the Dreamcatcher bit) I haven't spoken German for 10 years (and was crap then)

I spent two weeks in Germany on an Engineering course whilst I was at college. I think I mainly said "Ein Bier Bitter" many times!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:14 pm

Oooops again

Thanks ,thats nice to know,got a lot of respect for truck drivers,dont know how you do it. I always let em go at roundabouts cause I think all that wieght they carry if you break fast its got to go to the front. Dont know if thats right but I always think that.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ummm..excuse spelling.....Danke shurn(this is defernatly phonetic spelling}Ish forgesin mien Duetch,oooops
Ich liebe dich

I dont think you said p..s off
No i did not,truckers are Gentlemen.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
whey hey, I thought that's what it said! I haven't spoken German for 10 years (and was crap then)

I spent two weeks in Germany on an Engineering course whilst I was at college. I think I mainly said "Ein Bier Bitter" many times!
Funny how that stuck in your mind
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:17 pm

No i did not,truckers are Gentlemen.

How did you do the Ich liebe bit
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oooops again

Thanks ,thats nice to know,got a lot of respect for truck drivers,dont know how you do it. Longer and better than most men I always let em go at roundabouts cause I think all that wieght they carry, We arn't all fat and hairy if you break fast its got to go to the front. Dont know if thats right but I always think that.
Youre not far off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.