Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Car Hire and local weather pls

Car Hire and local weather pls

Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:19 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire and local weather pls

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Since Billy Bremner left you,ve gone down hill
Jeeeez man, that was 30 yrs ago......or so my dad tells me
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Jeeeez man, that was 30 yrs ago......or so my dad tells me
Shows how long Leeds have played crap football then
Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kb33
I reckon it was a Nissan gremmie says Opel not that it matters seen as you killed it

hang on dude

Werent me that killed it, twas some damned red neck, with a big stetson on in one of those hybrid car jobbies.... Now that I do find ironic,,, a red neck in a hybrid...

Ps Just received another envelope stuffed with about 4 acres of rainforest, this just gets more ironic..

pps anyone wanna tell me why the limiters are being turned down in Canada??? ah yes to save the old planet from global truckers opps sorry meant global warming lol lol

ppps is this an insurance claim or am i doing another dissertation!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Shows how long Leeds have played crap football then
Hey you I used to have a Leeds shirt with the number 4 on the back and with the Owl in Andy's avatar (2nd from left )
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Hey you I used to have a Leeds shirt with the number 4 on the back and with the Owl in Andy's avatar (2nd from left )
this only proves that leeds have 2 fans
Old Feb 8th 2009, 4:27 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

this only proves that leeds have 2 fans
And your team is.................? No, don't tell me, let me guess.... Grasshoppers of Zurich? that famous team thats known all over the vast expanse we call Zurich. If i'm wrong then your team must be so bad you have to keep it secret???????
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

According to the other post it might be Rangers or Rovers. He does look like he is supporting them.

Deanno
Old Feb 8th 2009, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
And your team is.................? No, don't tell me, let me guess.... Grasshoppers of Zurich? that famous team thats known all over the vast expanse we call Zurich. If i'm wrong then your team must be so bad you have to keep it secret???????
As a young kid i was chelsea mad dad took me twice a year to whatch them.. Peter Bonetti ( the cat) in goal, Peter Osgood up front, Ian Hutchinson ( the first with the really long throw ins )
Whilst in Switzerland i followed the Bundesliga,, so Stuttgart and Hanover were my favs.. these days i am just happy to whatch a good game..
Ive whatched the last half of the canadain footbal league and supported the Bombers,, Louise intends to take me to watch a baseball game here in the Peg.. so i,ll probably enjoy thet too