Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Car Hire and local weather pls

Car Hire and local weather pls

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Car Hire and local weather pls

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Re- hotels allways say you are a truck driver, and 9 times out of 10 you,ll get the cheaper rate
Why does it not suprise me that you knew that old trick
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Why does it not suprise me that you knew that old trick
Coz i;m an old trucker
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Did you say old trucker
I got it!
Your spelling its F not tr!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vickysteve
sorry to give you some bad news but the weather here in Saskatoon is getting worse for tommorrow they say -15 fog freezing rain and snow have fun on the roads.

Bad weather???,, -25 when I drove over from Calagary, arrived at midnight, no porbs roads clear, so am a happy bunny now installed in The Riviera

Thanks guys but I suspect I was in the air by the time this thread got noticed lol

Anyway in town till monday morn, then off on the road again,, if anyone has more suggestion as to things to do stick them in..

ps am here playing billy no mates between interviews etc sob sob lol lol
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:01 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109
Bad weather???,, -25 when I drove over from Calagary, arrived at midnight, no porbs roads clear, so am a happy bunny now installed in The Riviera

Thanks guys but I suspect I was in the air by the time this thread got noticed lol

Anyway in town till monday morn, then off on the road again,, if anyone has more suggestion as to things to do stick them in..

Get down the fox & hounds then.
They got pool tables and waitresses in ikkle skirts.
Good luck with your interview.
When is it?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck on your trip fella did you get in touch with trans x they have an office at the flying hook in edmonton try and pick up a copy of over the road magazine they have an add in this months issue lots of companies advertising
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109

Contact as many co,s in the area as poss,,,and the girls dont have short skirts,,thats just an optical illusion by Koogs,he,s so short he had to look up all the time

Last edited by Gremmie; Jan 23rd 2009 at 1:07 pm. Reason: Forgot to take the piss out of koogs
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Contact as many co,s in the area as poss,,,and the girls dont have short skirts,,thats just an optical illusion by Koogs,he,s so short he had to look up all the time
Shouldn't encourage him I know but that is so funny!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scooby are you of ya rocker You,ve travelld all this way and the only thing you could think of doing was to get online on BE,,, go get a job for @#$%$#@@ sake man
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by farjojo71
Shouldn't encourage him I know but that is so funny!!
Not for Koogs it aint
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:00 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Best view in the house
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry but my view is better as I am the shortest, me thinks!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:34 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Well, I'm a 5'8'' dwarf while Gremmie is a 5'10'' giant.
KB33 is also 5'10'' apparently, but it's still under debate whether this includes his high heels.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

In a pissing competion,that wouldnt be any thing to boast about
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Depends, mine is nearest to the ground thus it has a shorter distance to travel meaning that it doesnt splash back as much which means I dont smell of pee!
And your excuse is?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.